What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is my Auto Amnesia at a good point? UPDATE

xklaa

Hi there!
It all started 2 months ago, when i planted my seed and saw it growing out of the soil for the first time, on october 1th.

As stated in my previous thread, till Novembre 9th, the plant's really been stuck since it hadn't enough light to grow up, so that day i deceided to move it in a grow box.

Since November 9th, with 16 hours light and 8 hours dark, everyday progress were amazing.
My plant was growing so good, at least i think, and it's still rocking.

Following you can find few images, week after week, till 3 days ago.

I water my plant with BioBizz BioGrow 2ml/l every 3 days.
In 3 days, i'll start using a 3ml/l solution, because as i can read on the BioBizz nutrient schedule, in the plant 5th week, that's the way it should go.

So, my question will be the following, do you think plant recovered itself good from that period of stuckness and stress?

Would you consider this plant at a 4th week end/5th week beginning?

November 9th

attachment.php

November 16th

attachment.php

November 23th

attachment.php

November 30th

attachment.php

December 3th

attachment.php

Attachments

• Novembre 16.jpg
    Novembre 16.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 71
  • Novembre 23.jpg
    Novembre 23.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Novembre 30.jpg
    Novembre 30.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Novembre 30_2.jpg
    Novembre 30_2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Dicembre 3.jpg
    Dicembre 3.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Dicembre 3_2.jpg
    Dicembre 3_2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Novembre 9.jpg
    Novembre 9.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 67

xklaa

Hi there, hopefully i managed to quote/link you correctly.
What's up? How are you doing?

What do you think about this?

xklaa

In 3 days it'll be a full month in a grow box with 300w led light, VEG + BLOOM mode on, 18h on and 8h off.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah man, looks much better than before. Looks like what a plant should have looked after 3-4 weeks of veg. But given how bad it looked before, I would say this is a success so far!

xklaa

Yeah man, looks much better than before. Looks like what a plant should have looked after 3-4 weeks of veg. But given how bad it looked before, I would say this is a success so far!

This is honestly so good to hear, thank you really much for your have given an eye on it!

xklaa

I use biobizz too , yes you can go to 3ml/L no problem :)
This is so great, i'll use one last time a 2m/l and then switch to 3ml/l.

Do you suggest me to completely go with BioBizz BioGrow till the end or to use something else as well?

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi there,

Nice plant, it smells the green thumb, :), but 2 things to point out :

- Size of the pot is a little bit small considering it' s an XXL genetic .

- Biobizz schedule is done for photoperiod plants flowering into 12/12 light cycle, if you flower in 18 hours , you can add 1/3 of preconized dosis . ( as it is like water compared to other salt based nutes you can try some more easily )

- And from what I see , more calcium would be not bad, to avoid future brownishing spots .

Keep the good work going ! :good:

xklaa

Hi there,

Nice plant, it smells the green thumb, :), but 2 things to point out :

- Size of the pot is a little bit small considering it' s an XXL genetic .

- Biobizz schedule is done for photoperiod plants flowering into 12/12 light cycle, if you flower in 18 hours , you can add 1/3 of preconized dosis . ( as it is like water compared to other salt based nutes you can try some more easily )

- And from what I see , more calcium would be not bad, to avoid future brownishing spots .

Keep the good work going ! :good:
Thank you really much for your words Skunkist !
Woah, considering someone told me this plant would have grown so good in a 13L pot, and i took a 15L, i tought i would have gone better.
Didn't expect it to be this "big", or to get any bigger.

Fine, so do you suggest me to use a (3ml/L + 1/3) 4ml/L solution then?

How can i add more calcium to the plant?

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah you can go "that far" with biobizz I think.

You can find cal/mag in ghe products for example .
Or even biobizz, I have just seen it .

biobizz-calmag-1l-ca-et-mg.jpg

picture.php

:biggrin:

bibi40

This is so great, i'll use one last time a 2m/l and then switch to 3ml/l.

Do you suggest me to completely go with BioBizz BioGrow till the end or to use something else as well?

yes i use biogrow till the last week ( 4ml/L ) then last week only water .

xklaa

yes i use biogrow till the last week ( 4ml/L ) then last week only water .
Really good to know.
By the way, just today, i watered the plant.
I could ask you a question that might seem trivial, but to which I still cannot give a precise solution being very inexperienced and novice. How much water should I water my plant with?

I know it is a question to which a precise solution cannot be given, since many factors such as pot size and plant size must be taken into consideration, but in your opinion, based on the photo you find, could you give me an approximate answer?

Every 3 days, how much water should I put into the soil approximately?

I also bought that tester you see in the picture, but as far as it can give me an approximate reading, it never seems to rise above 4, the first green bar, which I think is the optimal level for the plant.

To work, it works, because after 3 days the bar goes to red, level 3, but sometimes I don't understand why, however, watering a lot, it doesn't seem to move a minimum.

xklaa

This is a today update.

December 6th

attachment.php

December 6h - Side

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dicembre 6.jpg
    Dicembre 6.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Dicembre 6_2.jpg
    Dicembre 6_2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 62

bibi40

with 18 liters pot i gave them 1,8 liter every 4 days ,
perhaps try 1,2 - 1,4 liter for now and you ' ll see if you need to raise it .

:)

Latest posts

Latest posts