What's new

is anyone going to the cannabis cup this year

mr.haze420

Veteran
there will be the usual 1500 or so stoners and looky loo's. capacity for the event is only 2000. cpmpared to the 420 cup, alot more people attend this one. i hope there is something new and exciting to smoke this year and not more of the same ssh/amnesia/g13 hazes. i did see some very nice imports though and hope some get into the cup.

arnozzle

Hello everyone, I am booked to be in Dam between the 22nd and 24th of Nov, that way only get the first 2 days of the HTCC, do you guys think it still worth going for a judge pass?

another quick question...does anyone where if its possible to find any (irrelevant of cup entry or not) DJ SHort or Shantibaba ORIGINAL strains to sample? I read katsu, dampkring and Tweede KAmer sometimes stock them but any more info wud be gr8!
(Been wating a longtime to try some before investing silly money on beans!)

Or perhaps is there a thread soemwhere like "what coffeshop has what atmo..."?

Thx and looking fwd to meeting some of you guys there!

Last edited:

mr.haze420

Veteran
do not buy a judges pass, alot cheaper to get a day pass to the expo and buy a tix to any of the shows.

gamehaze

how much are the day passes and tickets to the show
and do you get to sample the water hash at the damprink like you do with the passes

neuroherb

Agreed not worth the full pass if you want to see the expo & vote get a day pass. The coffeeshops will still sell you the entry's and last year only one was actually giving away anything at no cost I found anyway. Again with the shows as mr.haze420 says get the tickets independent. I found they held the start of the shpws off until these extras were sold, most of the full pass judges were in the resteraunt or bar having a smoke so the on the night tickets got as good if not better position to watch the show.

ZenBanana

When the expo is? I'm landing on Amsterdam on 24th, would love to check it out and buy a day pass.

Edit: Heh, never mind. Got the answer. :p

Last edited:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Looks like i'll be heading to the cup after all, got a ride offer that was too hard to turn down.
just hope the snow in Germany isn't too bad. should be there by sat night.

ndnguy

If I was in ADam I would be puffin on all the decent looking hashes and keif I could find ,I hear more and more how good bud is hard to find there and when your used to your own or someone elses primo home grown its even harder to find something up to snuff so it would be hash for as long as I was there.