What's new

is anyone getting ready for IC Mag 420 2010???

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
Well, last year I started the thread for the Ic Mag Cup 2009, and I figured since I am moving to NL this year and will be there on 4/20/2010 that I would start this thread also.

Last year's Ic Mag Cup 2009 started for me with a few hits of OJD's SSSDH extract in the Greenhouse United Coffeeshop and ended with Neville's Haze in the same place.

This year I hope it is even better, and maybe some of us can organize some awesome meet ups in Amsterdam and smoke some awesome meds just like last year. I am definitely looking forward to this....4 sure!!!

Take Care and Good Luck,

SouthFlorida

P.S. Look forward to see everyone that will be in the Dam for 4:20/2010!!!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Sounds good SF...wish i could make it out there! It would take a miracle for it to happen but who knows lol.

bkob89

I will be there, as well. As the day approaches, we shall exchange bits of information so we may meet, to toke, and discuss this wonderful plant we all admire oh so much =]

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
I think this year in the first post of this thread I will try to post some coffeeshops or smoker friendly places where everyone can meet like a base camp and from where all the other plans can be made for those people that are either here the first time, or that don't have other plans.

...bkob89, if you are coming in April, then we will definitely meet up, and have a blast in one of the best places on this planet. Don't know about other people, but the feeling I get from the freedom to chill while toking on quality meds without worrying about anything, simply can't be put into words.

I am sure that Old Pink will post all the official locations, but from my experience last year, we can also create our own meet ups and I will post all the locations and times in the first post, this way anyone can find out where someone from Ic Mag will be and at what time.

...Irie Lion, it is worth it, meeting the people that you only know from this forum adds another demention to your relationship with them, and just being in this atmosphere is a total trip.

I was in Mila's Pollinator shop about five times, and people left bags of weed on the large coffee table that no one touched for days. In fact, JackTheGrower left his whole stash there with everything in it for 2 days, and when he finally remembered that he left it there we came back and it was simply laying on the table just like he left it.

There are a million memories that I have of the Ic Mag Cup 2009, but one of the coolest is when we were all sitting in the Greenhouse United coffeeshop on the top level where the award ceremonies were going on, and I was smoking Neville's Haze and when it started to really hit me hard, Gypsy arrived, and after a little while Old Pink, and then all of a sudden OJD, Karma, and all the other folks were packed in the room.

And when the award ceremonies started I was really blasted from that NH, and it was such a trip when Old Pink started naming the winners, and OJD went to get his prize(s), Karma, Soma, and all the others, and to me it was like being inside a lucid dream.

I'll tell you that being in that atmosphere after taking my Neville's Haze medication was truly an amazing experience.

...But in the end, it is really about meeting and talking to the people that all share the same passion. Obviously the plant, and the thc products that come from it are important, but imo, the relationships that we build with each other, and the freedom we experience doing what we love...is what it is all about.

Good Luck and Take Care,

SouthFlorida

Latest posts

Latest posts