What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Invincible Bowl for your Bong, a Game Changer!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Here's another new doo-dad I found over the summer- the Invincibowl!
inv3.png

inv1.png

inv2.png

HERE is a link to their site.

Here is their blurb-
Get a bong bowl that never disappoints and never breaks here at Invincibowl — the ultimate, lifelong smoking companion! This is a first-of-its-kind, groundbreaking addition to the world of bongs and smoking accessories. Never worry about tapping out your ash again!
Invincibowl is made from aerospace-grade aluminum, fits all 14mm joint bongs, and comes with a lifetime guarantee. Drop it from 10 feet, we dare you — it won’t break! Our bong bowls, durable bong stems, and high-flow smoking screens all help you build a superior bong and give you an unparalleled smoking experience.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
These bowls come with 2 or 3 really nice screens, like stainless steel super thin, but they are not proprietary, meaning you can use any screen of that size. I hate cleaning screens, so when the screen gets dirty, I just pop it out, clean the bowl, and pop in a new one.

goingrey

Never broke a bowl. Broke many downstems. That's the part that needs reinforcing. Still wouldn't want an anodized aluminum one really though.

Latest posts

Latest posts