What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Introducing..BDL(Big Dreamy Lights)!!!

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High All! Well...this is a strain i built from the Nirvans Northern Lights and Big Bud, crossed with MODs DreamGodess. I always liked the long lasting, sleepy stone of the NLxBB. also really loved the flavor and tric coverage of the DG. So these two mashed pretty well...and I was suprized with the clone I ended with....
First, her growth pattern was nearly perfect...
12292sgrogin_it_785.jpg

She was only 2 feet tall....
12292dogs_673.jpg

She got a bit of purple to her(by acceident)...
12292dogs_703.jpg

her trics continued to develope...
12292dogs_582.jpg

buds got bigger...you can clearly see the Big Bud influence here...
12292dogs_689.jpg

and here.....
12292dogs_719.jpg

Got over 2.5 zips from a plant that staue under 2 feet. she also had litle to no "post flower streach" like maybe 4 inches the entire flower time. This is ONE plant....
12292dogs_714.jpg

...And dried....she is very "dank" to say the least...
12292dogs_803.jpg

***MORE DRIED PICS ON PAGE TWO!!!!***
So anyways...my plan is to grow out a buch of males from the same batch and cross the "best" one wthe the current clone.
Im hoping on a nice purple male for the cross. SOooo we'll see.
So...peace and hope you enjoy, Bugout:Bolt:

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tbug-very nicely done man. love to see a home cross lookin that good. great job.....sub

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I say she is an elite... Why not?? How does she smoke? whats she smell like? Give a lil report if ya can? Great cross bbl to see dried shots.. peace..

sack

raygun

Looks great! Sounds like a perfect strain for cab growers and proves you can make some amazing things with your own set of beans.
Keep up the good work.

TBug

Veteran
High All! Thank you all for your kind words and praise. I was not sure that people would care about another homemade hybrid...lol. I was not even going to make a thread til I learned a few new tricks with my macro setting....lol. ..and thanks for noticing them doobie, as they a pain in the arse with the shitty digi i have...lol. but hey..got it to work ...he-he!
As far as a smoke report, well the initial report is that the high(more like stone) is exactly what I personally wanted. very heavy and sedative and long lasting. Perfect for what I use MJ for. just a put ya to bed stone so I dont have to drink myself unconcious...lol. The flavor was NOT what id hoped. Still has the same "licorice" tasteof the NL. definately not how it smells. I was hoping that the DG would add its favor(very nice) but hell, it added the tric coverage which is the more important trait I guess.
I'll post some pics of the well cured buds once they're ready and give an updated smoke report as well.
Peace and thanks again, bugout:Bolt:

G

GREAT CROSS MAN!!

THats a keeper,i cant imagine the hash....
FROM A FIELD!!!!!

AugustWest

Veteran
very nice T! i saw you lurking around my thread at the other place and thought i'd hunt ya down and see what you've been up to. :rasta:
awesome pics man

peace,
AW

TBug

Veteran
AugustWest said:
very nice T! i saw you lurking around my thread at the other place and thought i'd hunt ya down and see what you've been up to. :rasta:
awesome pics man

peace,
AW
High west! Ah ....man! ya' cought me....thought I could sneek in unnoticed...lol. Guess itll be a few more years til I get my"Splinter Cell merit badge"....lol.
yeah, i aint been up to much. just this here project and another w/ Satori. Just trying to get a couple choice batches of seeds so i dont have to keep a clone going ALL the time. I want to shift over to the one crop a year thing, and go back to living normally the rest of the year..lol.

High Cough! ...long time, my bro. Thanks for checkin in and glad you like. Bongs aint all I can build...lol.

Thanks for stoppin lou and steppa!
peace, bugout:Bolt:

B

Bubble Puppy

wow ..that def looks like something wayyy special ...might want to do some type of production of that ..colors are amazing..

TBug

Veteran
High Pupp! Thanks man for the idea, but im in the states so thats just not gonna happen...lol. Would love to share and sucks that I cant :badday: Maybe someday when my kids are grown I will move to europe and follow my dream. Til' then its just a dream...lol

High ALL! Well here is more photos. they are completely dried and mostly cured. Still smell great, almost grapey(is that a word?). taste hasnt changed much....if anything its mellowed and is less harsh. the stone seems more balanced(steady) still sleepy and very quick at the onset. I mean within minutes of exhale...lol. Its solid couch-lock for sure, and i woudnt suggest it for the party crowd...lol. My "party" buddy said he liked it better, but I dont see how????
So anyway....
12292dogs_828.jpg

Ocne again...2.5 ounces from ONE plant that stayed lessed than 24 inches...
12292dogs_832.jpg

12292dogs_887.jpg

Well, yes the pistols are orange/peach but the lighting REALLY brought that out here...
12292dogs_867.jpg

More like what I see when I pack my bong...
12292dogs_857.jpg

So there ya have it! Hope ya' enjoy it.
Peace, bugout:Bolt:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Damn those buds are mouth watering Tbug.. If I could buy buds that looked like that I wouldn't have to grow it my damn self. I love the colors and trichs she possesses:joint:

We share similar dreams... See ya in Europe:wave:. How bout Spain??