What's new

Introduce myself?

Graewulf

I’m Graewulf. I’ve been growing for about 2+ years (every day). I presently have four small tent grows. I’m, I suppose, elderly. At the same time, I’m an OG. I quit smoking marijuana in 1985. And started smoking cannabis in 2020. I did the dispensary thing for a year or so. One day I decided to buy a Spider Farmer 3 x 3 tent. And 850 days later, let me just say hello.

Attachments

• IMG_0647.jpeg
    IMG_0647.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 27

oldmaninbc

Hey Graewulf, there is no supposing about my age, I am elderly. I enjoy gardening in general. My tent is similar 3' x 3' x 50". I would find it difficult to grow year round. The summer months are hot and beyond my control to moderate an indoor grow. I miss smoking because of flavor but lung disease prevents me from smoking. That's a good looking tent, I like the flap on the front.

Graewulf

Well, I just never used “elderly” to describe myself. I’d rather describe myself as an “old fart”. Elderly sounds too…proper. I actually have 4 tents. The 3 x 3 is the biggest. I can ONLY grow indoors. I have a “breeder” friend that hasn’t been able to smoke weed in 19 years. He’s been growing for 15 or so years.