What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Video International Cannagraphic In Amsterdam - Soma Interview

The cannabis industry is full of people who are more than happy to tell you how great they are. And then there is Soma, who prefers to let his work do the talking. After a brief stint in corporate America, he discovered the healing and spiritual benefits of the cannabis plant which set him on a path of discovery and the creation of the award-winning Soma Seeds - Sacred & Legendary. Listen in while Gypsy talks (and smokes) with Soma in Amsterdam.

Our second video should launch in the first week or two of November. Watch for it!

As Gypsy says in the video, thanks very much to Pure Sativa for sponsoring our trip and making it possible. For all your seed and smoking needs visit www.puresativa.com, you won't be dissapointed! @PureSativaUK

Watch video on Odysee here.

Broadcast Date
Oct 18, 2022

Attachments

• icmag-amsterdam-logo.jpg
    icmag-amsterdam-logo.jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 1,274
Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Don't know the production details jesse, but StevenHXF has been out sick also, so that could be affecting the schedule.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I don't see any comments listed on Odysee so maybe they want you to make your comments here.

Does it matter? :dunno:

spigolaro

Sei troppo forte Jipsy, mi hai fatto cappottare con la tua intervista e Soma è un grande. Non ho mai coltivato un suo ceppo e devo decidermi a farlo.

RRR

The cannabis industry is full of people who are more than happy to tell you how great they are. And then there is Soma, who prefers to let his work do the talking. After a brief stint in corporate America, he discovered the healing and spiritual benefits of the cannabis plant which set him on a path of discovery and the creation of the award-winning Soma Seeds - Sacred & Legendary. Listen in while Gypsy talks (and smokes) with Soma in Amsterdam.

Our second video should launch in the first week or two of November. Watch for it!

As Gypsy says in the video, thanks very much to Pure Sativa for sponsoring our trip and making it possible. For all your seed and smoking needs visit www.puresativa.com, you won't be dissapointed! @PureSativaUK

Watch video on Odysee here.

good review

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh - we have kinda lost touch with the videographer currently - but hope to get back hold of him - things got a little loose - what with Steven and myself having medical probs over the past months - and those probs taking precedence over our lives -

Happs

Hope you and Steven are doing better with your health.

You would be one of the few people to interview KC, which is why i am so excited for if it does come out at some point.
Yes .. we need more of these type interviews. People who were there at the start before and after like Karel Schelfhout.
Then maybe 1 day they could do the Netflix special with all the drama that’s happened over the years lol..
That would probably be longer than game of thrones.

Persianfarmer

Superb work!!!
I am a big fan of Soma, so all I can say is thank you for sharing this wonderful journey with us.
Om Shanti

Latest posts

Latest posts