What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Video International Cannagraphic In Amsterdam - Soma Interview

The cannabis industry is full of people who are more than happy to tell you how great they are. And then there is Soma, who prefers to let his work do the talking. After a brief stint in corporate America, he discovered the healing and spiritual benefits of the cannabis plant which set him on a path of discovery and the creation of the award-winning Soma Seeds - Sacred & Legendary. Listen in while Gypsy talks (and smokes) with Soma in Amsterdam.

Our second video should launch in the first week or two of November. Watch for it!

As Gypsy says in the video, thanks very much to Pure Sativa for sponsoring our trip and making it possible. For all your seed and smoking needs visit www.puresativa.com, you won't be dissapointed! @PureSativaUK

Watch video on Odysee here.

Broadcast Date
Oct 18, 2022

Attachments

• icmag-amsterdam-logo.jpg
    icmag-amsterdam-logo.jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 1,397
Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is fantastic dialogue! Lots of great information! Great interview! Thank you PureSativa for sponsoring this! :smoke:

TheDarkStorm

Woops..Looks like soma got amnesia about his bag seed from rogger from ny story and his nyc diesel.....eeeerrr...
But great work done by Gypsy and the icmag team....a entertaining watch...thanks guys.

INOD

Loved this, just found it last night and will watch it again for sure! Looking forward to more content like this!

goingrey

KIS

@Gypsy Nirvana would love to get you guys on the Dope History Podcast to share your life stories. We are working to capture the narratives of those folks who helped shape the industry so the stories don't get lost. You can check it out at dopehistory.com. Would love to hear from you!

LaserT

Awesome video. I am currently doing a pheno hunt and I have saved the best male to cross with all the females. Does this make me a breeder?

jessethestoner

When they were delayed on publishing the soma interview, they used a terrible videographer apparently and it seemed like it was hard enough to get a copy of that

radioman

Soma is a true "Breeder". I see so many "Seed Makers" now that claim to be a "breeder" but they are not...

Latest posts

Latest posts