What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Video International Cannagraphic In Amsterdam - Sam Skunkman Interview

It's Here!

The video series that you have been waiting for.

Recorded in July, our very own Gypsy Nirvana took to the streets, parks and coffeehouses of Amsterdam to talk and smoke with some of the icons of the cannabis world.

Upfront, we must apologise for the weak sound on the recordings. It was our first attempt at the interview process and add in the varying locales and our tech proved a little weak for the task. It is also important to note that some interviewees prefer to be incognito and stay off-camera.

Our second video should launch in the first week or two of October. Watch for it!

As Gypsy says in the video, thanks very much to Pure Sativa for sponsoring our trip and making it possible. For all your seed and smoking needs visit www.puresativa.com, you won't be dissapointed!

Watch video on Odysee here.

Broadcast Date
Sep 20, 2022

Attachments

• icmag-amsterdam-logo.jpg
    icmag-amsterdam-logo.jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 2,338
Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Nice interview Gypsy and Sam i really liked the part were Sam clearly stated that its all about genetics and not were the plant is grow. As long as the plant has the time needed to mature correctly it dose not matter if a tropical line is grown in a sub tropical environment it will still be the same.

Genetics is key.
id listen to that again hemps ,
thats not what he said ,
interpretation is crucial sometimes and folks hear what they want to hear ,

sam debated that once the places known as hot spots previously could all grow again
that is where the best cannabis will come from , ie colombia , mexico , thailand etc ,
i was part of that thread and i agree with his assertion ... ,

i also agree with you that it was an informative interview and well worth the time listening too and watching ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
id listen to that again hemps ,
thats not what he said ,
interpretation is crucial sometimes and folks hear what they want to hear ,

sam debated that once the places known as hot spots previously could all grow again
that is where the best cannabis will come from , ie colombia , mexico , thailand etc ,
i was part of that thread and i agree with his assertion ... ,

i also agree with you that it was an informative interview and well worth the time listening too and watching ...
I know what Sam said Wally maybe try and re watch it a few times.

Start at 2.40m to 3.20m

Sam said and quote-
As long as the genetics are grown well and are allowed to fully mature.

Its the genetics that determines if you have a truly great plant or not.

StevenHXF

Administrator
Here is the interview with Soma:

Hope you enjoy it!

Latest posts

Latest posts