What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

interesting article from 1999

wallywombat

These pics aren't mine. I wish they were. I've been trying to find this strain in seed form for 20 years...

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42534&pictureid=1003202&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42534&pictureid=1003201&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42534&pictureid=1003203&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

These are all pics of Australian Bastard Cannabis.

:tiphat:

Or is that mongy weed?

if your serious about these genetics check out barnys farm dr grinspoon i recommend it does great :tiphat:

great article i remember around 02 ?? a friend of a friend was doing huge patches of this stuff around the hinterland of coffs harbour. i got a sample not much kick but funny leaves they were mainly webbed but some were even more mutated than those ABC pics.

a friend of a friend was doing huge patches of this stuff around the hinterland of coffs harbour. i got a sample not much kick but funny leaves they were mainly webbed but some were even more mutated than those ABC pics.

ive never found any out that way,guess i need to look again :)

Hey russlin i don't know if you'll find any wild stuff growing this was 10yrs or more ago. i saw patches of this that were huge quite honestly it grew like ground coverage. . not to say that there aren't any as you neva know what's out there til you look.

ive never had luck finding wild cannabis,a mate in the early 90s found some out the back of sydney but it was very weak,headache material,he had ideas of seeding them with a good strain but the big floods hit the sydney basin and they were destroyed,never seen them there again...

I know a local river that usually produces a wild bunch of hempy very low thc wild strain. The local rippers get it most yrs . Lol. At least it keeps them from mine.

T

ThirstyKenny

If you're up for a bit of adventure, i'm lead to believe there's plenty of wild weed growing along the river banks in New Zealand. Just be careful of the natives ;)
Kenny

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
I see hemp fields forever growing wild and free

I see hemp fields forever growing wild and free

[youtubeif]CLfqDxiWsyk[/youtubeif]

:woohoo: :dance013: :woohoo: :dance013::woohoo:

Last edited:

DemonPigeon

Veteran
These plants seem very elusive, I'm happy to accept that Mongy, Bindi, ABC, Mutant and Dizzy are all totally different plants; I'd just like to know what the differences are? There's not many pictures, certainly not of whole plants and I'm a little slow :p

The one thing that people seem to agree on is farmland near the blue mountains is where some of these plants can be found, at least in cultivation, usually on or around farmland? According to CC it's to be found in blackberry bushes :p

If I ever get the money I'm going there on the hunt for seeds :-S
With a spikey hat to deter drop-bears :p

S

Sat X RB

If you're up for a bit of adventure, i'm lead to believe there's plenty of wild weed growing along the river banks in New Zealand. Just be careful of the natives ;)
Kenny

no, no, Kenny ...

NZ has been civilised! can't you see it's in pink on the map of the world?

G`day Duck

There`s another mutant cannabis out here as well .
The keepers call it Mongy weed . I have spoken to Mongy Man re . He said like Luvaduck, it was not very potent .
It has been hybridised years ago . Though not seen in circulation round these parts .

EB .
gday mate long time no speak, what do you think of the Australian Bastard Cannabis (dizzy, mongy) thats being reproduced by american seed banks .. i would send you a pm but have to get the posts up.. have not been on here in yonkers ! break times over. :tiphat: