What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Insider trading pelosi

St. Phatty

Worrying about Pelosi's little scam is like worrying about the mice chewing the electrical wires on the Titanic.

Not saying she shouldn't be investigated, BUT the US has WAAAY bigger problems.

The US has still never investigated the Insider Trading that preceded the attacks of 9-11.

There was a man named Michael Ruppert who put together about 30 pages of Indict-worthy material (with 1500 footnotes) because he was an ex-cop and wanted to work with a DA anywhere in the US to indict the 9-11 insider traders.

As long as the US avoids the many crimes of 9-11, what Pelosi has done is simply something for people to talk about while they are avoiding talking about the crimes of 9-11.

My CAT is smarter than that. And he only has 2.2 Billion brain cells.

My BIRDS are smarter than that. And they only have 200 Million brain cells.

From Ruppert's Book, "Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil".

Attachments

• IMG_20210910_040321_p238.jpg
    IMG_20210910_040321_p238.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 57

brickweeder

Worrying about Pelosi's little scam is like worrying about the mice chewing the electrical wires on the Titanic.

Not saying she shouldn't be investigated, BUT the US has WAAAY bigger problems.

The US has still never investigated the Insider Trading that preceded the attacks of 9-11.

There was a man named Michael Ruppert who put together about 30 pages of Indict-worthy material (with 1500 footnotes) because he was an ex-cop and wanted to work with a DA anywhere in the US to indict the 9-11 insider traders.

As long as the US avoids the many crimes of 9-11, what Pelosi has done is simply something for people to talk about while they are avoiding talking about the crimes of 9-11.

My CAT is smarter than that. And he only has 2.2 Billion brain cells.

My BIRDS are smarter than that. And they only have 200 Million brain cells.

From Ruppert's Book, "Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil".
Ruperts old website (i think it was from the wilderness) was a treasure trove of behind the scenes dealings and info on activities of the elites...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
sadly enough, legislators are under no real restrictions on their trading. no way to truly police it, and they are supposed to refrain from investing in something that is about to skyrocket in value. what is more common is divestitures from something about to tank. bitching about ONE person doing it when damn near ALL of them do it looks bad on the one complaining. hang them all, or let them all go. but...i'd buy the rope!