What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

InnerChi OG

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Figured no better place than OG Kush subforum to show this lady. This is InnerChi OG from KingKloneBrand, her lineage is Larry OG x OG Kush. Straight lemon pine gas both smell and flavor is excellent and she stacks and yields pretty well for what I consider to be a true OG. I've flowered this cut out twice before and sadly let all my mothers go a couple years ago but I finally got her back about 4-5 weeks ago and couldnt be happier, she will be staying around for a long long time I hope. Will be flowering her soon, shes got some more vegging to do. Will post pics in here as she progresses through veg and flower.

Click image for larger version  Name:	BFDC5B63-C00D-4EAA-ABCD-DFDA5560D06D.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	216.3 KB ID:	17928652

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She’s nearly taking up the whole footprint of the 2x2 she’s in and have about 3 weeks until I can get her into the flower tent.

fetch?photoid=17930919.jpg

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What light are you vegging under and what distance from canopy?

It’s just a 2’ 4 bulb t5 fixture and pretty close to the top of the plant like 8-10” or so, high enough for the light to spread but close enough to get somewhat decent light strength.

She’s pretty stretchy though and I ordered some materials to get my LED veg light rebuilt and running again soon. Won’t be done in time for this plant to veg under but at least I can run it after that. I do like the t5 for seedlings but LEDs work pretty fine for seedlings and better for veg than the t5s in my experience.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok well Im a goof and have been posting updates on this somewhere else, somehow. But here we are today, not too much more veg time needed.

fetch?id=17947081&d=1632077990.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=17947081&d=1632077990.jpg Views:	0 Size:	347.4 KB ID:	17947091

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 1 12/12 for her today (Sunday). This was after 24hrs dark which I've never done before but the way the timer was setup in veg it just worked out this way but now she's on steady 12s til the end.

Turned the Mars FC3000 up from 50 to ~70% on the dial to start for flowering but we will slowly work the dial up and see how much light we can get her to take without issues or deficiencies developing.

fetch?id=17952819&d=1632717513.jpg

fetch?id=17952820&d=1632717524.jpg

fetch?id=17952822&d=1632717545.jpg

fetch?id=17952818&d=1632717505.jpg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Structure reminds me of the Humboldt OG grew in run #2.

What is the theory behind wrapping the bag with cellophane?

That is one way to ensure a plant stays in it's 2 x 2 footprint!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
seems she enjoys the lighting. :plant grow:

Definitely! Seems to be loving the bump up in power.

Structure reminds me of the Humboldt OG grew in run #2.

What is the theory behind wrapping the bag with cellophane?

That is one way to ensure a plant stays in it's 2 x 2 footprint!

The plastic wrap is to mimic the grass roots living soil style pots that have the plastic lining on the inside of the sides. This ensures the sides dont dry out too much creating hydrophobic spots that wont re-absorb water well and other issues like water running out the sides of the pot rather than going down the sides and moistening the soil all the way down. The living soil pots with the lining mimic nature where the water drains down and the soil only drys out from the surface.

Also this is a Mars 1 square meter tent (100cm x 100cm x 180cm), 39" x 39" footprint.

Cheers!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had to do an extensive training sesh this morning. Shes going hard already and we are just getting started... Tops were 4-8" over the screen and it was about to get unruly. I accidentally snapped off a nice top too but it can be a clone now I suppose.

Seems to be loving the light turned up, so we will steadily increase slowly but for now leaving at ~70% on the dial for a couple days until shes used to that before I bump it up a little more.

fetch?photoid=17953056.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17953056.jpg Views:	0 Size:	410.1 KB ID:	17953071

fetch?photoid=17953055.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17953055.jpg Views:	0 Size:	119.3 KB ID:	17953072

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 6 on the Inner-Chi OG, 30 gallon soil horizons pot under the Mars FC3000 in a Mars 1 sq meter tent. Light is set at 75%, going to turn up a bit more and continue turning up slowly but she's loving it and just eating up the photons and seems to want more.

fetch?photoid=17956093.jpg

fetch?photoid=17956092.jpg

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Young mother plants looking happy and throwing 5s. Took a good month or more of vegging the cut I got to throw any 5s but she seems pretty happy now.

fetch?photoid=17956381.jpg

fetch?photoid=17956382.jpg

fetch?photoid=17956383.jpg

fetch?photoid=17956384.jpg

fetch?photoid=17956385.jpg

fetch?photoid=17956386.jpg

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 9 12/12. The Mars FC3000 has been turned up to 80% for a couple days.

Not too much to report other than that right now, plant is doing well and is wanting to stretch. Have trained some every couple days and it just pops up another inch or two during the dark period. Accidentally broke another nice top off the other day that was in the front right corner, should be ok though I think the canopy should be pretty much completely full soon anyway.

I think Im going to let her grow up out of the lower trellis now and only do minor training of the tallest branches that want to run away to try to keep the canopy pretty even.

fetch?photoid=17958697.jpg

fetch?photoid=17958696.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts