What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Infused Coconut Oil + Water + Lecithin = Mistake?

robmi

Hey Guys.

I just got a Question. Normally i do my Infused Coconut Oil with like a Cup Coconut Oil and a Cup Water so that if the Oil is getting Cold i can easly remove it from the Water.

Today i didnt had much time and dont think about it what i do. I mixed a Tbsp of Lecithin in the Mixture of Coconut Oil + Dec. Cannabis and Water. The Mixture looks now very cloudy.

Did i messed it up right now or is there something i can still do?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Ouch... soy lecithin is an emulsifier, meaning it helps your mixture become very well mixed and stay in suspension. They're much more mixed now than they would be normally. Not exactly sure if you can free it back up freezing and thawing multiple times or something.

February

Hey Guys.

I just got a Question. Normally i do my Infused Coconut Oil with like a Cup Coconut Oil and a Cup Water so that if the Oil is getting Cold i can easly remove it from the Water.

Today i didnt had much time and dont think about it what i do. I mixed a Tbsp of Lecithin in the Mixture of Coconut Oil + Dec. Cannabis and Water. The Mixture looks now very cloudy.

Did i messed it up right now or is there something i can still do?
It sounds like a chemical reaction. We can do it many times to reach the final success.