What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

p59teitel

Shout out to TRSC and collector Real Kushman for their excellent Waziri strain! Made these repro seeds in 2020 from a stretchy garlic pheno mom that had superb mold resistance and produced flowers that cured well - it still smokes great even now, producing a nice energetic yet calming buzz that makes you happy and productive.

I crossed her with a Waziri male with similar rangy structure and stored the seeds in the freezer. 5 out of 5 seeds popped on April 1, and the plants have been very healthy since Day 1. Highly recommended!

C25D13DB-0F71-4768-BB13-77C8FBB1E163.jpeg
9CDC9FC5-3F0F-4CE0-8C11-65D85E719420.jpeg
F4B8F179-A72B-474A-91C6-A223EDFEC14A.jpeg
C4E668C5-F5C6-406E-A669-11842AF9371E.jpeg
A016469E-127B-4F4B-BFF1-3BA7E70C5B06.jpeg

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Oye. Lo siento, tal vez no pueda explicarlo lo suficiente (mi inglés es un poco... yo tarzán, tú jane. Lo siento) esto es del verano pasado, not autos.
Muy lindas plantas amigo, buen trabajo tenemos software de traducción. Espero que tengas mucho éxito este año amigo.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
My Malonica's 50% Malawi comes from old African seeds company stock, 50% Malawi gold female and 50% Serious seeds 2003-2004 Chronic male, and what a male he was. It's not very often you come across males with just as much resin on them as the females. The outer flowers and adjoining stem were glistening and got added to my trim for hash making.

Attachments

• 6859Malonica_big_J_day_52_11-11-07_a.JPG
    6859Malonica_big_J_day_52_11-11-07_a.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 6859Malonica_big_J_day_52_11-11-07_c.JPG
    6859Malonica_big_J_day_52_11-11-07_c.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 6859Malonica_big_J_day_52_11-11-07_e.JPG
    6859Malonica_big_J_day_52_11-11-07_e.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 86

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Laos Highland #4 is the newest to hit RSC. No word on what it is like yet. I have #3 and have heard nothing on that.

RobFromTX

'The Real Seed Company' is kind of a funny name, I've always thought. I'm not knocking it. I wonder what Angus's was thinking when he named it...:chin:
Hes an interesting cat. Both times ive emailed him hes very helpful but he also mentions online conspiracies involving people smearing his seedbank. Personally im yet to see a bad review of TRSC but oh well

Lebanizer

'The Real Seed Company' is kind of a funny name, I've always thought. I'm not knocking it. I wonder what Angus's was thinking when he named it...:chin:

Real seed as opposed to crazy ass polyhybrid from hell tinkered by Monsanto with terminator genes I guess. I could be wrong but I think that's the ethos behind the name. Also possibly a nod to the real seed catalogue, since they're both British and founded on the same principles. But the best way to know is to ask him. Keep us posted ;-)

RobFromTX

He is always real helpful. Sometimes conspiracies are real. Maybe how he got the name for the bank? :p
I find the animosity to be silly. I mean were talking about a bunch of seed banks selling seeds. I just don't see how they'd benefit considering every bank already has a following. I guess that's just the society we live in now:rolleyes:

xet

I find the animosity to be silly. I mean were talking about a bunch of seed banks selling seeds. I just don't see how they'd benefit considering every bank already has a following. I guess that's just the society we live in now:rolleyes:
It is not only animosity.

It is also simply common thieves like "TLT" (The Landrace Team) who stole a ton of gear from the renowned collector of the Kalmata Red heirloom as seen on TRSC.

Why did they do it?

Not animosity, just a bunch of young punks with no shame or foresight combined with a hard drug addiction and festival/rave/ecstasy culture.

That is one level of it.

On the other end of that spectrum is billions of dollars per year devoted by the Pentagon to demoralize every facet of genuine enlightenment wherever it may be found on the Internet (look no further than Wikileaks Vault 7 for proof here). From fake accounts to fake news websites creating hit pieces knowing the people they target cannot respond with legal.

And then there is their sublayer of cartels who they directly finance who want all of the industry funneled thru them.

And then their minions under them who are their boots on the ground to ensure that happens.

TRSC is anomalous in that he is a man on a mission to save the landraces. His politics are wrong in many aspects but his heart is in the right place and that is what matters at the end of the day.

Latest posts

Latest posts