What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on strawberry web and HWI

L

luvaduck

Gday, I'm an Aussie looking for any info on the old Hawiian strains, strawberry web, and hawiian webbed indica.

I first came across strawberry web about 20 years ago, and due to my lack of knowledge back then, lost it.
Then about 8 years ago i scored some seeds of one of or WallyDucks creations, Ducksfoot x Blue Satelite.
Since then, I have crossed a few different plants into her and kept up the webbed appearance, however bud structure has change dramatically.

Does anyone have any shots of the old Strawberry web, HWI, any grow or smoke reports they could share.

Much appreciated.

:tiphat:

Mine....

pheno 1

pheno 2, with more ducksfoot type foliage

Cheers.

L

luvaduck

Anyone got anything at all?

Anyone know what I'm talking about, webbed leaved plants?

Heard there are some in cali?

Anybody?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
i think most of the guys are in hawaii mr luvaduck ,
the flyinhawaiin , seakay 2 , amongst others are the guys i know of to have the original ,, though i belive its a bit removed from the stock i had ..
not much joy here either ,,
i did make an extra bunch to put in gypsy vault ,
but they were lost in the transition from the old company to the new.
the stock mr moon is holding does sound familiar to a more indica type ..
whilst it had a kinda strange bud formation ,, the smoke on the webbed indica was exceptional ...

can find some pics amongst the wizards forum with a bit of searching mr duck ...

L

luvaduck

i think most of the guys are in hawaii mr luvaduck ,
the flyinhawaiin , seakay 2 , amongst others are the guys i know of to have the original ,, though i belive its a bit removed from the stock i had ..
not much joy here either ,,
i did make an extra bunch to put in gypsy vault ,
but they were lost in the transition from the old company to the new.
the stock mr moon is holding does sound familiar to a more indica type ..
whilst it had a kinda strange bud formation ,, the smoke on the webbed indica was exceptional ...

can find some pics amongst the wizards forum with a bit of searching mr duck ...

Thanks Mr Mallard. Yeah, just thought I'd put it out there, you never know who could be lurking.

BlackBart

Veteran
Here's a few pics from years back . This some of the best herb i have ever grown . I live 44 N and really shouldn't have tried to grow these outdoors but we had a really nice long fall and the finished up fairly well .

Attachments

• Strawberry Web #3.JPG.jpeg
    Strawberry Web #3.JPG.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Strawberry Web.JPG
    Strawberry Web.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Strawberry Webbies P.JPG
    Strawberry Webbies P.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Strawberry Webbies.JPG
    Strawberry Webbies.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Web foot.JPG
    Web foot.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Webbed Leaf2.JPG
    Webbed Leaf2.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 14
L

luvaduck

Ahhh, thanks BlackBart.

The strawberry web looks nice. Were the webbed leaves from those plants?

DemonPigeon

Veteran
These are so hard to find :p It's amazing that all the threads about them start with "are these available? do they still exist?" and end with "No but they're around somewhere" When weed is legalised lets hope everyone shares their stash more openly and they make a massive comeback :)

TheFlyinHaWyn!

we gave out thousands of these seeds. most people just stashed them away and ended up not growing them to keep the sharing going. with that said, i stopped messing around with them as they are super bitchy :D check with Foe, as i think he has some going. the uniqueness of the smoke is what really kills it, that plant wouldn't be worth growing if not for the tastyness of that shit, both the strawberry web and the HWI. strawberry web was better to me mmmmmm...like a rotting dead smell with a strong beautiful flavor all in a good way. :D aloha

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Who is foe? Is he in the habit of distributing seeds? :p I'd definately put that money towards the server fund ;-)

Does it taste nice eaten?
If it has a slightly rotten aspect maybe with some blue cheese (to sort of match and compliment each other) perhaps in a tarte with some caramelised onion?

Latest posts

Latest posts