What's new

indoor mushie tut

M

masterKahn

Inspiration indeed might have to look into some other things to grow besides pot ;)

U

ureapwhatusow

I strongly suggest you read

paul staments psilocybin mushrooms of the world

http://www.amazon.com/Psilocybin-Mushrooms-World-Identification-Guide/dp/0898158397

the book details 2 Genra with 4 and 2 Genus respectively

there are several species of psiloscybin producing mushrooms

including

p.aurescens

p.bohemica

p.semilanceata

p.beaocystis

p.cyanescens

p.tampanesis

p.cubensis

p.weili

p.hoogshangenji

P. stuntzii

P. Cyanofibrillosa

P. Liniformans

you know 3.5 grams of p.cubensis is a mediocre experience but 3.5 p.aurescens and alex grey is performing for you live and in 3D

C

cellardweller

Hello Trippers :wave:
---------------------------------------------------------------
i was talking to my outdoor partner about doing a larger mushroom grow in his house
well he agreed :woohoo:
so soon we will be doing a run with 16-20 of the tubs you see pictured here, gotta see how much shelf room we can build first
dunno how long it will take us to get things going, but i'll take LOTS of pics for you all :friends:
:smoweed:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

fantastic post, just a few ?s if you don't mind...

1.) where would one find a veggie steamer like the one pictured and Do you know what size it is?

2.) how long is the aluminum foil kept on the black tub before going into the perilite bed with the humidty dome?

3.) I keep my temps in the house in the mid to low 70's... should I use a seed mat under the humidity dome to keep the temps/humidity up?

thanx mang :D

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
bBear
Howzit brother..?? thanx for sharing your pics & info in the tut with us all.. I enjoyed it for sure.. peace..

sack

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FoothillsFarmer - :wave:
1.) = any larger store that sells pots and pans should have it

2.) = a few weeks at most, i usually don't fruit in a dome LOL i just ran out of room every where else that time

3.) = yes, i would put a folded towel in between though
i think 79towncar could chime in on this as well for another angle
again i would fruit in a better chamber :yes: gonna do a short tut on some here in a week or three

sackoweed - :wave: no prob brah :joint:

I have a buddy who has offered me some syringes so I'm trying to gather up everything I need, please feel free to contact me via PM with suggestions and/or help... :D

I still didn't catch the size of the pot... is that an 8 qt?

fair enough on the future tuts, I guess I'll just have to wait :D

ty for dealing with my hounding questions :friends:

pthway4

strain is Chitwan :yes:
not to be recommended from Sporeworks, as i actually got 3 strains from them marked chitwan
however i still would use the company, i think they just mixed that batch up somehow
oh yeah the mushies in that particular picture did not even make one trip :no: for as beautiful as they were :fsu:
the other "chitwans" did :yes: :chin:
:respect::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::kos:

VT_Fire

nice work brother:joint: tubs look grrrrrreat. whats your average yield per tub? and is this strain your favorite to work with and what other strains have you liked? just ordered a few treasure coast syringes

I ordered from sporeworks before too and I noticed very different looking mushies from each syringe. I even gave my buddy a syringe to try out and im pretty sure it had PE spores. they were supposed to be B+ btw.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
man i havent done shrooms in a LONG time.. I aksed the wife if she wanted to do some, she said when? wooohooo.. Now to find some here where i am at. I would love to see more pics.. peace..

sack

keeper

making a sticky of this, it's a great beginners guide IMHO
if anyone else takes the time to do another tut/tek i may add that as well.
along with any other threads that may be important in this forum
open to suggestions from all...

pthway4

This thread was awesome and full of knowledge....The old head who started it is a wise man and really benefited the ic community...hopefully his legacy continues here

Cool thread. After the casing layer is applied and the plastic tub is covered with tin foil do you put in into an incubator? Does the container need to be placed in an incubator at any point during the fruiting period?

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
picture.php

hawaian mushrooms! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts