What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indoor in Florida

shovel1966

Hello. I belong to a couple other gardening forums dedicated to cannabis. I'm currently retired from active duty US military and now live in NW Florida with my family. I've dabbled in organic soil grows, DWC, RDWC, aeroponics, and ebb & flow. I've found forums such as this IC MAG to be valuable to share ideas, learn, experiment, educate, and thrive.
I don't have a lot of time for illuminated screens, but will continue to check in for conversation.

ost

Hello. I belong to a couple other gardening forums dedicated to cannabis. I'm currently retired from active duty US military and now live in NW Florida with my family. I've dabbled in organic soil grows, DWC, RDWC, aeroponics, and ebb & flow. I've found forums such as this IC MAG to be valuable to share ideas, learn, experiment, educate, and thrive.
I don't have a lot of time for illuminated screens, but will continue to check in for conversation.
welcome to ic @shovel1966 .

shovel1966

Thank you for your warm welcome. I have been lurking and reading more than posting. Once I get more comfortable and settled in, I will. be able to add more input. One of my biggest pet peeves is people speaking with conviction about something they know very little about. I do not like false information, fake news, and downright lies.
This is already an enjoyable and fun place to hang out.