What's new

Indoor / Greenhouse Growshow 08

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
LOL you are funny man. Im drilling for oil til the supply runs out.

I used the trellis to hold down some nodes sort of like a scrog. Those plants would be taller with barely any satellite nodes if i didnt lean em back under the trellis. Hopefully it will be used to hold up the nuggets when they get close to finishing. LOL.

kunafoot

Damn things really starting to come along now, That hydo is tempting but I will never go to the dark side. Or will I? Do you have any of the urkle in there? or just pk and gak my urkle is extreamly frosty I love it. smells really hashy not so much grappy as i thought it would, But i still have 4 weeks so we will see.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
right on chub everything is going real nice bro. shit you got 2 of those bho tubes huh. oil officianado

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Kuna- Oh you will come to the dark side sooner or later you shall see. Yeah i notice the urkle started to get the grapy smell toward the end. The SR71 PK is a lot more grapier in smell and taste.
Tona- Check your pms when you get a chance bro.
Sir- Yeah man everything is looking as best as can be for the situation. I got the two different size tubes just in case i need to run different size batches. The small tube is for personal production and the big for commercial. I am loving the oil a lot lately. Straight fire.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Picture time. Here is my hurricane i busted out the case. I havent hit it in over a year. I just barely bought the bubble for the ash catcher since i broke the original one. Dont know what these cost these days but i know it was ticketed over 600 bucks before. Got a great deal on it and am happy as hell i am hitting it again.. Hands down one of the better bongs i have hit in my life. The slits on the sides really do work.

30 grams of oil.

The trays day 28

Purple Urkle thats outside i started cutting down. I am gonna make oil out of it all. It is prolly a week early. Wish i took a pic before i cut the bigger tops off. Most of the leaves on this plant got black almost.

Three GAK plants i threw out a week or two ago. The flowering plant in the front is an ICE plant that is almost done flowering.

25 sr71 pk and gak cuts thrown out a week ago or so. They all made it through the shock and are all growing nicely. A lil winter flowering never hurt anyone.

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Oh yeah i thought i would share some pics of the nuggets i am puffing on atm. I took a lil trip up to my best friends house up in oregon. Been a while since i made that drive. 13 hours straight is hardcore on the body, then another thirteen hours the next day is even harder. The trip was worth it though.
SSHxNLxBBxBurmese. Defintaly one of the better tasting weeds i have smoked in a minute. Very complex aftersmell. For sure you can almost taste all of the positive flavor traits in all four strains in the cross.

What they call purple kush but it is the pre98 bubba for sure. Taste is all there for sure. Havent smoked on too much of it but it is the bomb.

Sour lemon. The smell and look are intense. Hits you in the face with a lemonhead candy type smell. Just wish the taste was exactly the way it smells though. Was told this was the heaviest yielder.

ECSD. OK peeps here is the real deal flavor strain. This has to be one of my all time favorite smokes without a doubt. I rarely see this exact cut going around in nug form these days. Everyone has their crosses but it dont touch this shit right here. Sour grapefruit taste on your palate and in the air. One of the best strains ever created.

Oh shit BTW did i mention i got cuts of all these strains so be prepared to see them get down to buisiness in my GR.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Chubbs, killer stash man, those buds are sweet. Great score on the cuts too, can't wait to see them in your room. ECSD and the cross's are my fav smoke right now.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea man them are some good shots of some killer smokes yo.i know ur happy as hell to have them in ur stable.
so that pre 98 has the bomb taste huh?i got that flowerin for the 1st time right now bro...
and ya never know bro,maybe you will do somethin different then they di with that sour lemon that freaks the taste right and yours might be tastier... never know..
peace-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Awesome updates Chub

I love the nugs, they look dank as hell

I also am a big fan of the ecsd, alas mine are ina cross too, but a stellar smoke!!

K

khaleel

great stuff chubbynugs, good to see ya again. that grapefruit looks killer. i just ran a bunch of Reeferman's grapefruit that a buddy of mine crossed with his trainwreck (you know you're right, i don't think i've ever run across the GF without it being a cross...). anyway lookin great, cya round here're my most memorable pics of the grapefruit x trainwreck, from last summer, bloomed under T5's cheers to ya mate

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
BR- Hey brotha! Yeah man i lucked out on the cuts on the trip. My damn lazy ass friend was supposed to have fifty rooted cuts for me though and only got to bring back five unrooted of each. Hey beggers cant be picky though i guess the saying goes.
Tona- YO. Yeah the pre98 bubba is the bomb man. It should get purple at the end of flower. I know that is one of the reasons why a lot of peeps call it purple kush. I havent seen the real purple kush around for a long ass time though. Was very similar in the smell and taste of the bubba though. On the sour lemon note i dont think i can make the flavor come out of it. I think it is one of those genetic things. It is just crazy how something so bomb looking and smelling tastes like shit imo.
DOG- Hey man. All the ecsd crosses i have smoked are great. Are the crosses you have run on the grapefruity side in flavor?
Khaleel- Awesome shot man. My girl wanted me to tell you it looks exactly like a dick and balls rolled in sugar. LOL damn perverted women. How was the taste on that plant. I bet it was heavy on the sour citrus side of things.

G

Greyskull

you're gonna a love the pre 98 bubba. shes a bit of a slow grower, but as you knnow by now smoking those buds she is a smooth operator.

Congrats on the ECSD pickup... I just saw mine is popping roots in the ezclone - gonna grow her big and fat and rape the shit out of her.

hazy

Veteran
Wow!
Nice looking bud. Had a NL SSH cross and it was really good. And Burmese makes everything better imo.

The GH is going to be rocking out some kick ass buds this winter.

So is that lemon sour pretty good? Can't wait to see you get your new girls going.

K

khaleel

chubbynugs said:
Khaleel- Awesome shot man. My girl wanted me to tell you it looks exactly like a dick and balls rolled in sugar. LOL damn perverted women. How was the taste on that plant. I bet it was heavy on the sour citrus side of things.

hahahaha tell your girl she has a way with words :D yep that plant was a very grapefruit-tasting gal, a bit on the sour side and lots of citrus. i enjoyed it, but prefered the willijuana x trainwreck i was also growing at the time so i stopped with the gf. but some good memories, ahhh lol :smoke:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
damn son.
wheres the homie chub @?
wow man nice stash. i could use some of that hehe. cuts too..... lucky man u r! happy for you man and glad your trip went w/out troubles. looking forward to watchin them roll out the grow room bro.
sir

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey chubbs hope all is good on ur end brotha.
have a good holiday bro,peace-T-

K

kallenavndk

chubbynugs said:
Oh yeah i thought i would share some pics of the nuggets i am puffing on atm. I took a lil trip up to my best friends house up in oregon. Been a while since i made that drive. 13 hours straight is hardcore on the body, then another thirteen hours the next day is even harder. The trip was worth it though.
SSHxNLxBBxBurmese. Defintaly one of the better tasting weeds i have smoked in a minute. Very complex aftersmell. For sure you can almost taste all of the positive flavor traits in all four strains in the cross.

What they call purple kush but it is the pre98 bubba for sure. Taste is all there for sure. Havent smoked on too much of it but it is the bomb.

Sour lemon. The smell and look are intense. Hits you in the face with a lemonhead candy type smell. Just wish the taste was exactly the way it smells though. Was told this was the heaviest yielder.

ECSD. OK peeps here is the real deal flavor strain. This has to be one of my all time favorite smokes without a doubt. I rarely see this exact cut going around in nug form these days. Everyone has their crosses but it dont touch this shit right here. Sour grapefruit taste on your palate and in the air. One of the best strains ever created.

Oh shit BTW did i mention i got cuts of all these strains so be prepared to see them get down to buisiness in my GR.

WTF I NEED A SPLIFF AND A BIG ONE NOW WUHU damn does dry babys look so good that i can taste them ..nuggets nuggets yum yum yum

Latest posts

Latest posts