What's new

indoor greenhouse construction(need advice)

Chinesefooda

I used to grow cannabis at home for several years,and now my friend ask me to go to Thailand and build a 650 sft greenhouse.. I dont think I’m able to DIY a greenhouse big like he wants.... I‘m really confused

Ca++

That's quite an investment. Don't be responsible for it. Even if you build it right, who will maintain it, and see that it's used properly by people that don't know enough to build it themselves.

He needs somebody with feet on the ground nearby. Someone that can talk to him, to see if he has a grow style, that can be supported with a facility he can use. Otherwise he needs a business partner.

I'm not sure who is over there these days. It's not a small country either.
You should give us a location, and see if anyone can help. Anyone we all know, and so can be vouched for.

Your friend is probably useless, if he can't figure out what he needs. Keep that in mind, before you end up in a 'blind leading the blind' situation.

Kendra Moreno

That's quite an investment. Don't be responsible for it. Even if you build it right, who will maintain it, and see that it's used properly by people that don't know enough to build it themselves.

He needs somebody with feet on the ground nearby. Someone that can talk to him, to see if he has a grow style, that can be supported with a facility he can use. Otherwise he needs a business partner.

I'm not sure who is over there these days. It's not a small country either.
You should give us a location, and see if anyone can help. Anyone we all know, and so can be vouched for.techzapk The leading free game app download platform to help you explore the diverse world of entertainment on your phone

Your friend is probably useless, if he can't figure out what he needs. Keep that in mind, before you end up in a 'blind leading the blind' situation.
Before deciding to proceed with the project, I recommend that you discuss it specifically with your friend to better understand his specific plans and consider the above factors. If you feel unsure or don't have the skills and resources to do it, you might consider learning about hiring professionals or a construction company with experience in greenhouse construction.

Last edited: