What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indica Entries 2014

H

hydroheinz

1 Gorilla Glue - Purple Frostbyte

picture.php

picture.php

2 Flowerbomb Kush - Strainhunter seeds

picture.php

3 Happy Kush - dr.penthotal

picture.php

4 Rock Star Kush - Med Man seeds

picture.php

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey hydroheinz,

Thanks for the bud shots

The karma og and gg#4 really look special.

Congratulations also on your 1st and 2nd place is the hash cup

Thanks
GA

Homebox1

Nice pics Heini! My favorit was the fuckin awesome Nr. 007. Taste and turn was incredible ;-) Followed by Nr.3 and Nr. 6 ;-)

Greetz:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice pics hydroheinz, many thanks for sharing, i didnt get pics of the individual samples so it's cool to see them documented, now we just need a pic of 11 to complete the indica samples.

and yes indeed congrats on the hashish cups, well deserved....

THC4SIM

Hia Guys!!,

Had a great time at the cup this year :biggrin:

Great meeting up with everyone again and some new faces! always good to see..

as there was an issue with the safe address a few of us had to use,
it looked like my entry and 2 others turned up late when mine had been in town from about 9-10th..,
but gaius could not get acsess to it.. which had me really worried for a while!!..
But all turned out good in the end, after gaius's and crew's hard work keeping things going!! niceone guys great work!!

so as there are hardly any shots of number11, i just took a couple..

:smoke out: until the next smokeout Guys!!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
lol if only you knew how much running around and specially how much worrying i did about you guys entries. i spent 60 euros all together on taxis going in to unfamiliar parts of town till i finally got those last 3 packs on the 18. i have to say, you are one cool cat SIM, you never hassled me once about it.

THC4SIM

Thank-you THC4SIM

#11 was f'ing fantastic.

Why thank you trichomefarmer :biggrin:

It must have been fate, as Lars passed the cups over for us to take a look at upstairs in the greenhouse,
you took a shot of the Indica Grower cup after i unwraped it, then you took a shot on my phone for me...
cheers a good shot! as its hard to get a decent shot.., turned out i won it

wallywombat

you just can't beat that Gorilla Glue it looks pretty hard to top in the resin department, very nice looking one there, good work everybody