What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indian Landrace Exchange strains

ilovegrowing

Yeah, that would be great!! I bet it would be some fantastic stuff!
Can you imagine shaking the hash of those matured and dried? El primo dry sift makes me wanna cry ha ha.

When i came home today, i could smell the drying plant as soon as i opened the door of the house. I am living in the scd floor. Didnt happen with other varieties by now. :) smelly stuff for sure

poochute

View attachment 18829786 View attachment 18829787 View attachment 18829785
View attachment 18829940 View attachment 18829939 View attachment 18829938
The Afghan Landrace/Heirloom "Maruf Black" was used in a hybrid I'm growing
and seems to impart fruity bubblegum terpenes and rotting meat/Halitosis smelling thiols.

I am currently stress testing this group of plants for f2's and polyhybrids so they've been pollenated by the herm prone ounterparts, next harvest won't be an issue, the more Maruf prone the squatter and stronger the branching, these can support lots of weight.
I have the entire durand land pack..I don't know what to bust first.. Revverand here has me interested in the Shajoy that has purple..I think its the manar or the shahjoy are the way to go ..I did Arghandab black and it was a huge dissapointment..I gathered pollen these last runs from some chemd/i95 and it I thnk would pair well with one of them in the pack..I did let my nawa ghazni a couple years ago die..it sucked..the big round variety..but I'm wanting to get some power into some of them see what they produce..so much breeding shit on the mind

Latest posts

Latest posts