What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Indian Landrace Exchange: 2022 outdoor, 42 north

Naindejardin

All Waichen seem to have female pre-flowers only one Wailing female (two males so far, both basic smell, going to cull and keep the one with tighter internodes). Cloning next week when I see more of the pre-flowers. Would a Wailing X Swabi be interesting? The purple is just beautiful, sorry I didn’t get a pic yet.

Naindejardin

09337806-BF50-404B-93F1-170DE1FDE377.jpeg
6BDE866C-711D-400E-A07A-F198AE9EBC22.jpeg
E9E101A7-6EEA-4EFF-8AAC-45B7D42EB815.jpeg
3E81F6AE-87F5-45E9-A9D9-DF4B40D67E6E.jpeg
8C92B4D3-CFC6-4F54-B40B-FBB25B55B55F.jpeg

Naindejardin

nice. love the dark stems.

VG :tiphat:
Thanks man, first time growing pure sativas. Sadly three males, but I’m waiting so I can collect pollen of this citrus 🍊 fruity one. No strawberry or bubblegum phenos. The red stem one is a Waichin not showing sex yet.

Swabi paks are crazy beautiful.

Haven’t been fertilizing them just calmag, epsom, and azomite. Topped with EWC. Might up the PK for finish.

Anyone have experience cloning outdoor? For indoor

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
clone them as you would any other plant, from as near the base of the stem as possible, and then root as you normally would.

therevverend

Veteran
Anyone have experience cloning outdoor? For indoor

The big difference is that your clones will be loaded with outdoor pests. Even if they look fine when you take the cuts. Be sure to have a method to take them out and remember that they'll contaminate any indoor plants you grow them with.

I've been growing the Kali Ram and the 2022 Nirang Asphalt pheno. The ones I allowed to get rootbound are starting to flower, much ahead of the others. The ones I stuck in the ground early and fed well have gotten huge, the Nirang is the biggest at 15 feet. Grew two feet last week. The ones I allowed to get rootbound are much smaller and the two I allowed to get very rootbound and deficient are flowering already.

Naindejardin

The big difference is that your clones will be loaded with outdoor pests. Even if they look fine when you take the cuts. Be sure to have a method to take them out and remember that they'll contaminate any indoor plants you grow them with.

I've been growing the Kali Ram and the 2022 Nirang Asphalt pheno. The ones I allowed to get rootbound are starting to flower, much ahead of the others. The ones I stuck in the ground early and fed well have gotten huge, the Nirang is the biggest at 15 feet. Grew two feet last week. The ones I allowed to get rootbound are much smaller and the two I allowed to get very rootbound and deficient are flowering already.
Ooooo almost got the Kali Ram. I’m over 6 foot and they’re easily 12+. Should have let them get root bound lol.

Do you think just treat the clones with neem and spinosad or do I need something synthetic?

X15

Hey Bud. You have some pest pressure now? Try to grow some ground cover in and around the tall grasses that look native around ya. It should bring some pest diversity and could challenge some of the stuff that’s fckn with your girls. Nectar producing flowers could Be helpful.

X15

Also if you can get them super healthy high temps for 30 mins to an hour can do it too.

Naindejardin

Photo 1 is the male I merc’ed, some sacs may have burst. However it smelled of pine and citrus and flowered fast so NBD. He probably burst on the good Swabi Paks but not mad. Also, took out another Waichin, so only one remaining. The Ethiopian X Tosh are staring to look better, like a branching octopus, no flowers yet. The wailing are looking great, especially the red/purple stemmed pheno. Hope all start to flower soon, dosing with Roots HPK and some uprising bloom.

Cheers!

Naindejardin

Down to 3 Wailing and one Waichin, took out another male (pictured last), Swabi #4 and #5 are doing well and stretching (except 2 green afganica phenos). Lastly, the Tosh x Ethiopians from VT Grass are really taking off.

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very interesting project you got going on.
I've never grown any landraces or sativa dominant stuff (I love my indicas) but I'm looking forward to see what you can do.
Good luck and good harvests! :joint::smoker: