What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported Hash in Adam, which and where ?

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Titoon,
if you have plans to meet Haze,,,,do not and I repeat DO NOT hit the shops until ytour meeting....Maybe a little sample to get to your meeting time but definitely do not go overboard because you are going to get your mind blown!!!Get what you can there and then just pop around the shops and try to sample their best....Chances are you will already have the best possible in your pocket....Thats a promise!!!
If it's not 1st grade sticky-icky you will not see it from him...
Taker care and I know you are gonna have phun!!!
Enjoy...............................................CC
Do not forget to try a coffee(black) from the Greenhouse United to start your day...1st class expresso that will start you off zooming!!!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi cry tuf !

thanks for the link, but i had already check it out.... anyway always a good link to post !!!

black coffee at greenhouse united, ill keep that in mind....

Can't wait to be there, leaving tonight by car, then train in paris to amsterdam, arrival tomorrow at 10.30 am....

Any suggestion what to visit too ?? I m planning on going to have a look at the cannabis college, and visit coffee shops, but that's it for the moment... i ve already been in amsterdam a few times, still i love walking for hours, high, in the streets...

Thanks a lot all !

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Yea sure,I have a few tips to help you out..
First and foremost for me is a bike....Mike's Bikes on Kerkstraat rents bikes for like 5 euros a day and they give you 2 locks and lights for night riding..You can see so much more of the city and visit places like Katsu in a snap....You can go from central station to the Katsu in less than 10 minutes on bike just cruising along..(if you come down the main street going towards the dolphin coffeeshop you will turn left instead of right(which would take you right to the dolphin...Mikes is about 2 blocks down on the right hand side of Kerkstraat...Remember to turn left away from the dolphin...2 blocks or so on the right...Very cool people..
Also if Haze invites you to a dinner take him up on the offer as he knows killer places to eat quality food at affordable prices...
Check and see if Bluebird has anymore of the Lebanese hash as well as it was a true treat and you can only rarely find quality Lebanese these days....It does not crumble and is pliable and readily sticks back together when pulled apart...
Under the microscope it is very clean but has quite a few trich stalks mixed in with the heads but no plant matter could be seen and this is a big plus!!Everything I fdound the year before was dry crumbly crap with little potency...
Someone mentioned Barneys,,,Yes they have good hash but it is always different and is so damn expensive....18 euros for a gram of caremella is a total rip!!Yes the quality is OK but the price should be more like 10 euros...
Also have a look at the Super Silver Haze(excellent) at the GHUnited and the Amnesia Haze(excellent) from Dampkring?Harlemmerstraat location...Formerly pink floyd..Little corner shop there near Greenhouse united,Popeyes and Barneys..Excellent,spicy flavorful Amnesia!!
Hawaiian Snow was nice as well...GHU..I dod not buy hardly any herb as I had a big batch(Karma Genetics) given to me along with numerous samples from so many people I cannot remember them all..

One thing that I find very nice is the fact that you could spend a year there and never sample all the killer imports and other specialties that you just cannot find at home unless you grow it yourself..........................................CC

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
This thread is making me daydream about quality import.. rah.. wonder what EasyJet is saying right now..

Capt. Crip

Veteran
A few things to look foreward too....

2nd line of pics,4 pics across is a close-up of the Daula Girl..The 1st pic and the close-up beside it are of super-high-grade Sieved Nepali....Pic with 3 chunks are the Nepali,Moroccan Egg and the Bluebird Lebanese(the block piece)...Feel free to blow any of them up as I do not know how to do so....

4th pic top row is a close-up of the Leb..You can see the stalks and a spur or 2 but also can see the abundance of yellow and amber heads...No plant matter...Very nice and truly carries the Leb odor/flavor!!I loved it...

daddy fingaz

your such a tease capt. crip !!

I sent myself a few parcels from dam last year, my hash one never turned up, it had some of the greenhouse King hassan which i hadnt even tried!:mad: i wanna cry even now!!

A

arcticsun

go to the arabica lounge on rembrandt, and get the arabica special.

:D

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi capt crip, daddyfingaz, Macsnappler, Jamieshoes, arctic sun !

thanks for all the tips capt, that s very nice of you !

so i ll rent a bike, could be definetly way better to visit all amsterdam... i always wondered about locker and lights and all so didn t rent any when i was around... this time i will !

also i ll check with mr haze for nice place to eat, and definetly invite him over !

for the amnesia and ssh, i ll let my friend know.. i won t be buying herb, i ve smoked to much of very nice quality stash these days.... maybe the quaze if i find it, at least....
like you said, i grow killer herb at home... but cannot make any hash like those imported... (still i love my bubblehash ^^)

thanks for the picts, those hashs look delicious... can t wait to score some.....mmmmmm

again thanks all for taking some of your time for those answers.... helping me to enjoy amsterdam the most !

+++

K

Karma Genetics

coffeeshops_and_hash_012.JPG

egg_hash_003.JPG

hash_5_007.JPG

adam_and_hash_pics_011.JPG:

hash_5_005.JPG

adam_and_hash_pics_005.JPG

hash3_09_001.JPG

:joint:hash in the morning
:joint:hash in the afthernoon
:joint:hash at night he he he.... Got to love some fair straight old fashion imports, Always good to find a special piece, and you know that when finished you will proberly never see that exact harvest again.

Latest posts

Latest posts