What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I’m back

Smokerman

Veteran
Among other issues the worst was my dog dyIng, my best friend for 13 1/2 years. Took her to the vet cause she wasn’t eating, vet says to give her 45 minutes to do a blood test and get results. Sure I said, went outside and had a smoke go back in vet says everything looks pretty good and by the way I gave her 2 injections to help her. As pissed as I was I left. Keep in mind I’ve been using this vet for 10 years. The next day was a holiday, I had to go out for a couple of hours. When I got home the dog is panting up a storm, really hard. I picked her up and she died in my arms within minutes. Went back to the vet the next day and calmly said I want her cremated and the ashes returned. A week later I go to pick them up and let’s just say what I did and said will be a story for later.
IMG_0466.jpeg
IMG_0113.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts