What's new

Im Absolutely Gutted To Hear The Stoner4life Is Gone....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Havent been on here for years and haven't heard from him in a while, we had a real life friendship. Even though we never met, I made sure he never had to pay for pot for the last several years of his life..
Then the emails stopped in late 2019. Was afraid of the worst. but didn't want to believe it. Then I saw the "Sticky" thread about him tonight...
He was a really cool kat! Had a really interesting life until alignments took over...
The stories that guy told....
He was so humble, even though he was going through some insane pain...
I will miss the Minnesota Wild Rice he always sent me, he was so proud of it...
I would laugh with my friends saying that I trade some dude I met on the internet Minnesota wild rice, for weed...

RIP Stoner4life....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - he was a great member of ICMAG - and was with us in ICMAG CHAT - right up till the end - he talked alot about his life - as we all do - and I found much in common with him particularly around his life as a bar tender and mine as a night-club security guy in the USA many years ago - being around the same age - we had much to share - and still I grieve for him krunch - he is still very sorely missed around here -

RIP - Stoner4life - your account here will always be open for you - if you ever manage to return from beyond -

krunchbubble

Veteran
Yes - he was a great member of ICMAG - and was with us in ICMAG CHAT - right up till the end - he talked alot about his life - as we all do - and I found much in common with him particularly around his life as a bar tender and mine as a night-club security guy in the USA many years ago - being around the same age - we had much to share - and still I grieve for him krunch - he is still very sorely missed around here -

RIP - Stoner4life - your account here will always be open for you - if you ever manage to return from beyond -

He is in between being a cab driver in New York and bartending, while surfing Icmag im sure!

I actually shed tears tonight and will think about him for a while...

Wish I actually met him. We had plans to catch a game...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
He is in between being a cab driver in New York and bartending, while surfing Icmag im sure!

I actually shed tears tonight and will think about him for a while...

Wish I actually met him. We had plans to catch a game...

- Yup - we shared our Taxi driving stories too - his in New York - and mine in London - we also lost 2 ICMAG Moderators recently Andyo and Fallen Buddha - may they all rest in peace - makes me feel like all my buddies are shuffling off this mortal coil - making myself more aware of my own mortality - sad thoughts indeed -

krunchbubble

Veteran
- Yup - we shared our Taxi driving stories too - his in New York - and mine in London - we also lost 2 ICMAG Moderators recently Andyo and Fallen Buddha - may they all rest in peace - makes me feel like all my buddies are shuffling off this mortal coil - making myself more aware of my own mortality - sad thoughts indeed -

I appreciate you and this forum. Im not sure you know what this forum has meant to the marijuana community, especially before legal marijuana.....

While you were locked up, we had ICmag cups in Las Vegas for years....

Dozens of us, from all around to US would go in on a huge mansion for a week. We would all have the absolute best time. Have a growers cup with trophies, it was some of the best times of my life.....

Every single one of us to this day, are good friend for life.....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I appreciate you and this forum. Im not sure you know what this forum has meant to the marijuana community, especially before legal marijuana.....

Dozens of us, from all around to US would go in on a huge mansion for a week. We would all have the absolute best time. Have a growers cup with trophies, it was some of the best times of my life.....

- I did hear about these 'Nug and Jugs' parties over there in the USA - sounded like fun - and was even invited - but never made it - probably due to unforeseen circumstances - like being made an International Fugitive by the fedyanks - and then being detained without trial for years in a Manila jail - until they let me deport - back to the UK -

- always is good to know that ICMAG brought so many friends together - and continues to do so - to this day -

moses wellfleet

Veteran

Hopefully by now you can tell the stories in a thread?

Would be awesome for us members tucked away in far flung corners of the globe, we can only dream of such shenanigans :biggrin:

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran

🙏

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hopefully by now you can tell the stories in a thread?

Would be awesome for us members tucked away in far flung corners of the globe, we can only dream of such shenanigans :biggrin:

i only went to one of the early parties before they got big...i remember carne asada and not a whole lot more...except the ashtray with a 6 inch high pile of roaches in it...met some good folks too,some no longer with us...

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of the best friends I have had I never met face to face. That might ruin it, hehe. Stoner4life showed the way to live. Not everyone can be like that but you can try.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Still miss him in the coffee thread

coffee_girl.jpg