What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm a tattoo artist...check out my work.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr Natural...welcome to IC friend..nice work..you are very talented...thanks for sharing..DD

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
im a tattoo collector but i cant show you for security reasons but i got both chest panels done 1 leg sleeved knee to ankle other just the outside of my leg ,i was burned bad on the inside and rear of my calf and that shit hurts way to much to get drilled on new skin
and both arms shoulder to elbow ,i can cover all if they needed to be (job)

Thanks for the comments everyone. Unfortunately, no, I'm not in California. I may be out there this spring or summer. If all goes as planned I will be out there tattooing a friend.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
nice work bro....am a collector aswell, BUT cant show.....
japanese style, chest and full sleeves,,,i shall be starting again after the year....

dragon,foo dog,wind&water,cherry blossoms ect ect,,,,,the elbow is a strange feeling when getting done..

keep it green
highlander