What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If the State of Florida passes a mmj bill?

DTFuqua

I also wonder about the conditions listed. there was something about the supreme court of Florida adding something aboit conditions tha cause weakness and infirm-ability and insomnia. anyone know anything about that and will it carry over the the new amendment?

Cannagirl

Once you find a green doctor, you have to see them for 90 days before the doctor can prescribe it. Then you pay for having a license from the time you register but they won't be out until about June or after so we will be waiting for a card that long.

As for bad weed at dispensaries, one could use their own and keep replacing the bottle with whatever strain. Hypothetically speaking, of course. ;-)

Meraxes

Veteran
If you live in Marion county, it's looking like they might not even recognize it, with something about a moritorium for 180 days, then they'll "get around to it"

PTP

I know the restrictions are severely limiting the poor guy and those who wish just to have a stash of their own but you have to keep in mind that this is just the beginning. Every state that has mmj started with something that has evolved into something more.

Catatafish

Veteran
I heard ole trump may take Pam with him for a position on his team. Anyway we can force him to take scott with him too? Package deal only :)

Not sure if it will hurt us more or less but at least they would be further away and maybe we could get our amendment rolling a little faster without as many obstructions locally.

Catatafish

Veteran
If you live in Marion county, it's looking like they might not even recognize it, with something about a moritorium for 180 days, then they'll "get around to it"

There is more than marion, there are couple different places doing this. I think i even heard orange is doing it for a while too.

Seems as the establishment will fight the people anyway they can even after landslide win.

Beanzy

I can't remember the details but 2 political hacks that are grade 1 jerkoffs one of whom is chairing a committee to narrow down ailments for prescription including not prescribing for chronic pain, ptsd, etc. they want to ensure Florida does not have edibles either or concentrates as well as attempt to keep the thc level low.
It is a step
In the right direction. As a result of me donating to the campaign I am on a msing list that started this week getting signatures for John Morgan to run for Governor in 2018 Morgan!! For The People!

Meraxes

Veteran
I can't remember the details but 2 political hacks that are grade 1 jerkoffs one of whom is chairing a committee to narrow down ailments for prescription including not prescribing for chronic pain, ptsd, etc. they want to ensure Florida does not have edibles either or concentrates as well as attempt to keep the thc level low.
It is a step
In the right direction. As a result of me donating to the campaign I am on a msing list that started this week getting signatures for John Morgan to run for Governor in 2018 Morgan!! For The People!

They can play all the games they want...we're just going to bitch-slap their asses in 2020 anyway...71%

iBogart

Veteran
Florida's medical law is shit man. It's like three paragraphs. No details. Leaves everything up to the law makers in Tallahassee. There's nothing to stop counties and municipalities from banning treatment centers. No possession amounts. No thc concentration numbers. No information on who is going to grow and distribute. Just a bunch of vague shit which means lawsuits. John Morgan ain't no dummy.

The vote amounts to a certified poll count. Nothing more.

A Colorado style legalization law is what we need next. Unitl then, no expectations from amendment 2.

See ya'll in 2020.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
No, the next big step is in 2018 when Rick Scott finally goes away and we elect the next Governor. Hopefully we have better choices than the shit show we had for POTUS.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Oh and you can be fairly sure that Adam Putnam will be one of the main candidates - if you don't know his name you really haven't been paying attention.

Meraxes

Veteran
Unfortunately, a lot of people that want or say they're going to vote during midterms...don't. There is the crazy factor, as in we just entered into shit we haven't seen before, which might provide a boost. However, trying to predict anything now is, in itself crazy. I'd rather just mentally be ok with 2020, so I don't pop a damn blood vessel...:biggrin:

Levitationofme

Once the money begins to flow from Cannabis, it will spread. No county will want to be left out. Each will want to regulate in their own way, and ultimately it will settle down.

Some counties may prohibit sales, make it impossible to conform. There are others.

Florida Politicians can not help themselves when there is money to be had.

Remember the Lottery? Going to ADD to school budgets... right lol.
Personally I think it will be a massive Shit show and I am ready to watch.

Already much of the country gets many of it's laughs reading about the Morons in Florida
doing stupid crap.

How many people in your state have lost limbs to huge wild reptile carnivores while trying to hand feed them???

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
you mean floriDUH...lol
And anyone who knows me...knows i love it here...
BUT there are some dumbass mother fuckers in this place...LOL