What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMag Sun Harvest Cup - Information Thread

Zaza42

picture.php
2020_03_magazine_bosacks_high_times_bo_and_cheech_chong.5e3db65a668e7.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
There is no sun cup curently, just regular IC420 cup in april. And some do have them outdoor buds, as we usually have outdoor grown varieties in the cup.

OntologicalTurn

unknown seed taken from a can I found of bag seeds that I kept around 2008. planted in live soil, 1 month veg indoor and put out in winter to flower after the end of rain seasson. in my garden in central mexico
IMG_20230212_102348_668.jpg

It is clearly a hybrid, with a sativa predominance, any idea what it could be? great symmetry, large fan leaves, great stretching, many re-flowerings, plenty of resin from the beginning of flowering, large buds with a good density of sweet aroma. I estimate that it is two or three weeks away.
IMG_20230212_102357_610.jpg

It is the only one that came out like this, sadly the clones did not prosper. I left it without any pruning so that it would grow naturally and I don't regret it.
IMG_20230212_102415_469.jpg
IMG_20230212_102426_748_SR.jpg

IMG_20230212_102451_018.jpg

LouieLou-i

Thanks for visiting our ICMag Sun Harvest Cup 2022 information thread. In the coming days / weeks we’re going to be updating this (and other) threads with all the information you’ll need to take part in the Sun Harvest cup as a breeder, grower or judge.

The cup event itself will take place in Barcelona in the first week of December (final date to be confirmed) and will be managed on ICMag by @truecannabliss and myself. The cup will feature Breeder & Grower sections and will include the following categories: Short, Long & Auto Flowering (Indica, Sativa and Autos), Hash, Flower Rosin & Hash Rosin.

You can register your interest in being a participant or a judge by replying in this thread, via PM or via direct message on Instagram @international_cannagraphic. If you let us know you’re interested we’ll add you to our list and will be in touch when we have more information.

Like previous ICMag Cups all voting will be totally transparent with scores given by judges for entries in all categories fully open for everybody to see. An ICMag Cup win is a prestigious thing and we hope that by our voting being fully open it will carry even more weight because everybody knows our winners are legitimate.

As I’ve said, myself and @truecannabliss will be posting more information here in the coming days and weeks so click the watch button at the top of this thread to make sure you’re kept in the loop.

I’d like to thank our main sponsor Pure Sativa for their support and Remo Nutrients for getting on board as our first sponsor. We’re in talks with potential sponsors at the moment and will be announcing them in the coming weeks.

Thanks,
Steven
Hi. Really interested in being a judge. Been enjoying the high life since the ‘60’s. I am a Sativa enthusiast but grew some really special Afghan, back in the day. Hydro and under lights. I enjoy the posts very much. Good luck!