What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Grade ICMag In Amsterdam

TANO

🍒
Veteran
find the differences :biggrin:
picture (3).jpeg
1200px-Michelangelo%27s_David_-_right_view_2.jpg

one is dressed ... the other is not
:biggrin:

spigolaro

My favorite! If you save me some of that orient express i make you some mean spaghetti al aglio, olio e pepperoncino :) if i'm in a good mood i'll throw in some gamberetti too :eek: uff
Ok for garlic, oil and chilli but shrimp don't go there. This simple and tasty recipe is usually made after an evening of revelry like 4:00 - 5:00 in the morning just to put your stomach back in place, a good glass of red wine like Rossese di Dolceacqua or Rosso dell'Etna and you are blessed as a pascia '.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Hey gang, sorry if I missed it but, wasn't there supposed to be an interview with Sam the Skunkman? I went through the thread a few times and can't seem to find a link.

Did that interview ever happen?

Thanks

StevenHXF

Administrator
Like explosiv said, we’re still editing the interviews. In total we have 4.5 interviews, one of them is over 2.5 hours so the amount of editing required is crazy. They are coming but we’re probably still a few weeks away from being able to put up the first one. 👍

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Well, can't wait to see the first one! Long time since I found a cannabis video or show to still be interesting, most just repeat the usual basic shit, or even bad bs, and make content out of that. I would rather watch some guys that were there at the front of the movement and have some real stories and information to tell, and experiance to put behind their words.

StevenHXF

Administrator
I've been chasing the editor and talked with him again today. He said episode 1 should be ready by the end of this week, please don't hold me to this as it's out of my control but we are pushing him and are very keen to get these out A.S.A.P. I know a lot of people are interested in seeing these, believe me we're itching as much as everyone else!

When they are ready we'll be uploading to YouTube and Odysee and embedding them here.

I'll keep you posted!

Thanks again for your patience.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Ya know.... I have been reading a lot about Sam lately and.... wow!. This guy really needs to be crowned the Godfather of Cannabis. It would be awesome to clone Sam and then we could all have one of him right here in our homes with us. I'll bet he has some awesome stories. Instead of watching TV, you could "turn on the Sam" and listen to stories about the early days of pot. LOL

Kudos to ya, bud. Without you, we would all still be smoking Mexican brickweed. LOL

TheUnknownGrowe

Agreed!
Just don’t look up his number and call him, forgetting the time difference overseas….
I did once and will never forgive myself, he was not happy….

1661094512326.png