What's new

ICMag.com 2.0

Skip

Veteran
ICMag.com is currently undergoing a major upgrade, adding many new features to the site. These features include social groups, a new Forum Album setup where you can post your pics, enhanced profile, journals, updated chatroom and much more.

We will soon be on a new server that should improve the performance of this site considerably. Please bear with us as we implement these new features and change hardware. Thanks to those who have been patient with the changes and bugs so far.

Our goal is to provide you with the best web experience a cannabis related site can provide.

-Skip

Skip

Veteran
We're not limited by bandwidth. Our current limitation is the server's ability to process the volume of data. So the new server should be able to move more data over more bandwidth.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Respect to all the workers and moderators of IC....yal do a great job at what you do.:joint:

M

moses224

Anyone know where my user control panel went? And album under Uc

M

moses224

guess if i read whole thread id answer my own question.....good vibes

our kid

new forum is great well done ic mag ppl just sussed out how to put pics up happy days well done on the new i c mag cheers our kid

M

moses224

yes thanks....i bought from auction so things like this could be made possible...you guys rock

BigGreen

Veteran
Is this why Im having problems seeing pics in albums. I cant see any pics my album or anybody elses.