What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMag 420 Cup 2015 - Makros from all Entries

mack 10

Veteran
No that's Dr D's rig. Hand made by him, he is queit the talent.
The rig on the left was GC420's custom Roor.

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome, you get my vote for 'potographer' or 'potparazzi'.
thank you jahnice:)
Tea, can you please complete the winners for Indica Breeder and Indica Grower in the 'Announcements' thread.
i posted photos of the winners from what i had shot but i did not get an Indica pack to shoot.
Sorry, bur i can't. i think it's against the guidlines :
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Duplicate postings with identical or similar text are not allowed. Duplicate postings will be removed.
[/FONT]

But you can do it yourself. The pics are in an open album on my profile page. copy&paste a bit :)
is this your rig on the right?
No, like Mac said
View Image

greetz, tea

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
uhm, i guess i should read the fine print around here.
i can think of a few pix that i have double posted. ;)

i will give the copy paste thing a try... thanks

i never really think to ask peoples names.
i know who you mean now.
yes, Dr. D has lots of talent.

it's a pretty freaking talented group of people to be perfectly honest.
great growers, hash makers, glass blowers,
photographers, artists, writers, comedians,
botanists, doctors and all just genuinely friendly types.
thanks for that guys:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
in such a situation no one would say anything as it would be on topic. copy pasting text all over the place or off topic pics is whats meant with that bit of the tou.

J: there is a link when you click full size view of pics in peeps albums, the link that starts with
will post the full size pic

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
thanks guys and gaius, i am still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles around here...
i did go back and noticed that i had even double posted photos in the same thread.
stoners;)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Great work Tea! Thank you for these pictures. It really made me happy to see up close how nice the competition looked.

I beat some seriously frosty gear!:woohoo:

I hope next year I can come there myself and smoke you all way out.:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Great work Tea! Thank you for these pictures. It really made me happy to see up close how nice the competition looked.

I beat some seriously frosty gear!:woohoo:

I hope next year I can come there myself and smoke you all way out.:tiphat:

would be awesome to have more folks visiting from over there again for the ic 420 cup. get it sorted.....:joint:

EvergreenState

Great pics Tea. I don't how winners are chosen from all of those great looking samples. They all look like winners to me.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Youre not wrong Evergreen, it's even tougher when smoking them as well.. the standards are truly magnificent! :D

:tiphat: