What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Iceberg Hashish

troutman

Seed Whore
I stored my goodies in two 15mL centrifuge tubes. I use them for storing 100's of seeds too. :)

Stored Blended IceWater Hashish

picture.php

Tynehead Tom

make sure it's really dry or it will mold fast..... ask me how i know.
I usually press it with a glass bottle that is filled with boiling water , wearing oven mitts .
that will get the water out and while it's still warm you can shape it and then store it.
I keep mine is silicon dab pucks
traditionally you would press it into shape and wrap tightly with cellophane (not saran wrap).
It is left like that for a few months to age and will be a nice pliable putty hash at the end of curing.

here's a pic of the last batch I was talking about a few posts back with a pressed rectangle on top.
picture.php

troutman

Seed Whore
I'll keep an eye on it for moisture and may still press it later. :tiphat:

BTW: If you make a ball of hashish and it's moist you can wrap it inside coffee filters.

I've done this once before and they'll act like hashish diapers. :laughing:

ULMW

Nice posting and documentation Troutman. Thanks for sharing. Have you sampled the hash from the last run? How is it developing?
I also enjoy a blended hashish like thd ones imported from Hash producing lands. I just made a small batch of Fighting Buddha trim icehash and a Blockhead icehash too. Today I have some CBD to process too. Then a 3 month cure til they get active and really tasty. Wishing you a blessed 2021
Happy Growing

troutman

Seed Whore
^^^ I have and it's nice. Been smoking more weed than anything else when I do smoke.
The nice thing about hashish is you can store it a long time compared to weed I find. I
will get to it eventually.

Hope you all have a good 2021 year. :tiphat: