What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC420Cup2019-Lets Get The Ball Rolling thread

mack 10

Veteran
Really?
I thought last year was perfect.

Should these things not be voted on?
Or at least discussed?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Really?
I thought last year was perfect.

Should these things not be voted on?
Or at least discussed?

Gypsy has given me a free hand, i'm doing what i think is best for this years event. i got a very generous offer by the new club and decided it was worth making the change.

this doesn't stop us having events in Moppels club too. i didnt know i had to ask permission about where to have the event.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Generous offer? So now its the highest bidder venues the icmag420cup , and not the member(s) who been involved last 5-10 years?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes, i feel it's my duty to get the best deal i can for the members. but like i said per whats app, if it's about hosting the ic mag membership, your club can still do that if you want, can't be fairer then that.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
So its the highest bidder is host. And you dont even gave me chance to make an offer too???? Or at least make a poll to see what members want?

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Yes you said that a month ago. When decision was made obviously. Or i needed to make a bid....?

H

hydroheinz

hey hey... peace and love for all !!!:grouphug:... i will be also there this year ... :dance013::dance013::dance013:

....Heinz:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bloody nuisance I am off to Tenerife at the start of May ,,,,
So will miss this year but I hope everybody has a great time and safe journeys back,,
See peeps in Amsterdam in November,,,,me by train,,,hate flying,,,,s2

mr.haze420

Veteran
been thinking about sim, how about a cannabis man of the year award in thc4 sim's name? what do you think, it could be awarded by a panel of ic mag senior members with nominations made by other members, a fitting honor for a brother....

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
been thinking about sim, how about a thc4 sim award for cannabis man of the year?

if all goes as planned Mello will be making a special trophy to honor SIM. was hoping to have a special party in his honor, where we give him a traditional send off, but with weed instead of with alcohol as traditional wakes go. was hoping to have this event at Moppels mon amy club.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
if all goes as planned Mello will be making a special trophy to honor SIM. was hoping to have a special party in his honor, where we give him a traditional send off, but with weed instead of with alcohol as traditional wakes go. was hoping to have this event at Moppels mon amy club.

Yea, throw me a bone....

Latest posts

Latest posts