What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC members unite!! Nov 06

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
:wave: hello peeps

As i just talked about it with baccas.. i thought it may be a good idea to open a thread where us Ic'ers are able to get our apointments, meetings , wake'n bake sessions & trips well schedualed and organyzed in order to spend a great ADAM tour.
We gotta make sure everybody knows the plans for the trip at Nol's on the 20th ... and we must set up things for the meeting at the Seed Botique before that.
BTW Gaiusmarius was meant to do this as hes was one of the sarters of this thing, but since he aparently disapeard( i hope youllbe back bro) i felt like getting it done and i did it.

Ill be arriving at adam on the 19th afternoon.. ill be at SB monday morning..
and ill be located on the Warmoestraat.

Lets keep in touch guys.. c ya soon yall

peace
:wave:

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
WAMEN said:
:wave: hello peeps

As i just talked about it with baccas.. i thought it may be a good idea to open a thread where us Ic'ers are able to get our apointments, meetings , wake'n bake sessions & trips well schedualed and organyzed in order to spend a great ADAM tour.
We gotta make sure everybody knows the plans for the trip at Nol's on the 20th ... and we must set up things for the meeting at the Seed Botique before that.
BTW Gaiusmarius was meant to do this as hes was one of the sarters of this thing, but since he aparently disapeard( i hope youllbe back bro) i felt like getting it done and i did it.

Ill be arriving at adam on the 19th afternoon.. ill be at SB monday morning..
and ill be located on the Warmoestraat.

Ill be posting here (and using PMs of course) to let ppl know where i will be and when.. an i hope you guys will do as well.

Lets keep in touch guys.. c ya soon yall

peace
:wave:

The one reason why a thread like this hasn't been opened is because exactly THAT will happen, everybody will know. And I'm sure we/you/some of us, don't want the world to know where to find us at any given time.

So hold your horses & chill, not long to go now :sasmokin:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I will be at the seed shop for the wake-n-bake on the 19th....

Who else???

GrowDoc

WAMEN

Veteran
its right.. but now its time to get some things fixed alex.. and write down some dates & places.. so a thread like this was needed...

specially to speak about stuff like this : .. hey GDoc...i have been talking about it.. but somebody told me the shop will be closed on sunday probaby.Ill be there for the wake n bake on monday then..

G

Have fun everyone and wish i was going with you. Nol's place will be very fun. Really like what he's done with the remodeling. Very nice place for sure. There's going to be alot of IC members having a blaste. Take care and BE SAFE.
Later,
BG

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
I'll light a J in your honor mate :D

I'm sure we'll have you with us before long, no worries :joint:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
WAMEN said:
its right.. but now its time to get some things fixed alex.. and write down some dates & places.. so a thread like this was needed...

specially to speak about stuff like this : .. hey GDoc...i have been talking about it.. but somebody told me the shop will be closed on sunday probaby.Ill be there for the wake n bake on monday then..

the shop will be open as usual on the sunday, in fact were open 7 days a week 11am - 7pm
see you guys soon :joint:

WAMEN

Veteran
ohh thanx OP...thats exactly what i always believed... baccas told me the opposite thing in chat.. maybe i missuberstood him...

peace

WAMEN

Veteran
damn.. i will need a late wake n bake once i get to adam at 5pm
ahhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey WAMEN mate, i ain't disappeared man, just a bit busy. can't wait to meet. i'll be arriving the afternoon of the 18th.

Alex-F raised a good point, but one thing we can all safely agree on is meeting up in seed-boutique every day for wake and bakes from opening time till we have made plans for the day.

some people will want to spend time at the expo and crawling to all the different coffee shops to get their samples bought. while others might want to do it on bikes, if there is no snow, lol.

the one planned thing so far is the trip to nols on the 20th. we should all meet at seed boutique at the latest at 13.30 when we will leave to go to the train station, heading for harlem. i'm hoping nol will be waiting at the closest coffee shop in harlem, so he can show us the way to the indica coffee shop, where the meet will be.

WAMEN

Veteran
right on Gaius nice to see youre back again.
Ok man thats enough info.Cant wait to get there!
do you think we'll get snow upthere..hehe i hope the wather keeps it up

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i hope we don't have to deal with any pissing snow, but you never know, lol.

anyway let me post up the CC time table too, as it seems there will be quite a few parties that might be worth going to. i might have to get myself a pass after all, lol. there seems to be quite some shit going on.

Final Cup Schedule
2006-10-04 >> cancup category >> cannabis cup news

NOV. 16-NOV. 19
10 AM to 6 PM Registration at the Sugar Factory, Lijnbaansgracht 23B (opposite the main entrance to the Melkweg).

SATURDAY NOV. 18
5 PM Cannabis Cup Party at the Green House (Red Light). Free drinks for Apothecary Travel judges and Coffeeshop Tour judges!

SUNDAY NOV. 19
8 PM Opening Ceremonies with the introduction of the Hall of Fame Inductees and Freedom Fighter of the Year, as well as the announcement of the top three strains as selected by the celebrity judges; also a Cannabis Cup Wedding officiated by Stephen Gaskin, Melkweg Max.

9 PM Muck Sticky, Melkweg Max

10 PM Jefferson Starship, Melkweg Old Hall.

11 PM Kottonmouth Kings, Melkweg Max.

MONDAY, NOV. 20
10 AM Cannabis Cup Expo opens at the Wharf. Registration and sale of passes continues through Thursday, 10 AM to 8 PM. This year we’ve chosen a bigger, better venue for the Expo called the NDSM wharf. A former shipyard on the northern banks of the IJ, the NDSM wharf is now a center for underground culture in Amsterdam. This huge area contains the NDSM hall, the Docklandshal and two historic ship slipways(Hellingen) housing workshops and artists’ studios. In order to get to the Expo, you will need to get on a ferry or take a shuttle bus from one of the coffeeshops. Shuttle bus service will be provided free to all Judges. The ferry to NDSM wharf leaves from the new dock behind the Central Station, and ferries run about every half an hour. The ferry, which is accessible for mopeds, bicycle riders and pedestrians, is free. For more info, visit www.ndsm.nl.

12 PM Expo Bus Shuttle starts at Central Station and continues until 6 PM. Coffeeshop shuttle pick-up at the expo. Both shuttles are for judges.

11 AM Wake and Bake with Jet Baker at the Expo, featuring performance by Tim Pate, followed by "The Seven Lights of Cannabis Wisdom," by Alex Grey, creator of Cannabacchus, the official 19th Cup artwork. Alex will also be available to autograph posters.

2 PM Grow Seminar with Arjan of Greenhouse Seeds at the Expo.

4:20 PM The Baked Show with Dan Skye at the Expo, featuring a performance by Super Dude.

8 PM Expo closes.

8 PM The Kings Royal Ball at Club Sinners, Wagenstraat 3-7. Hosted by Arjan and featuring the Kottonmouth Kings.

TUESDAY, NOV. 21
10 AM Polls open at the Expo and stay open until 8 PM.

11 AM Wake and Bake with Jet Baker, featuring Freedom Fighter of the Year, Richard Lee, and a performance by Les Vegas, an old friend of High Times founder Tom Forcade.

2 PM Grow Seminar with DNA.

4:20 PM The Baked Show with Dan Skye, featuring Garrick Beck and Barry "Plunker" Adams.

7 PM - 2 AM Hot Boxxx Party hosted by DNA Genetics, the Grey Area and the newest technology in smoking, LUX Scientific. Free Potcorn food served all night. Live acoustic set by Grand Daddy Purple and the Wizard. $10,000 in prizes given out every 15 minutes.
Address: Rozengracht 133

8 PM Expo closes.

8 PM The Grass-A-Matazz 2006. A Cannabis Cup party by Ceres Seeds and Self-Hemployed. Grand opening by John Sinclair. Great fashion show by Studio 93, Jazz Sounds, Fresh juices, smoke, great artists like Ilene Spain, (3 x Grammy nominee) Bongguru ‘Spector’, DJ Vinny Vega and special guests.. www.grass-a-matazz.com

10:30 PM 20 Years of Barneys Celebration at Boom Chicago featuring Electric Fans and Deejay Maestro & Co. Hosted by Barneys and Amnesia coffeeshops.

WEDNESDAY, NOV. 22
10 AM Cannabis Cup Expo at the Wharf.

11 AM Wake and Bake with Jet Baker, featuring The Skeletones.

2 PM Grow Seminar with Adam of T.H.Seeds.

4:20 PM The Baked Show with Dan Skye, featuring Muck Sticky.

8 PM Expo closes.

10 PM T.H.Seeds Hemp Fashion show followed by afterparty with DJ MATEO from NYC. Guiness book of records attempt at the worlds biggest joint and a suprise act. Bitterzoet- Spuistraat 2. (Near Central Station.)

THURSDAY, NOV. 23
10 AM Cannabis Cup Expo at the Wharf.

2 PM Grow Seminar with Soma.

6 PM Polls close at the Expo.

10 PM Cannabis Cup Awards Show, Melkweg Max.

11 PM Skeletones, Melkweg Max.

FRIDAY, NOV. 24
4:20 PM Closing Ceremony at the winning Coffeeshop.

Latest posts

Latest posts