What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC Mag Cup 2024 Results

chiesesganja

Attachments

• IMG_8840.jpeg
    IMG_8840.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8841.png
    IMG_8841.png
    86 KB · Views: 22

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Manual camera seems to be better option than smartphone when comes to the close ups. First photos from m4/3 camera. I did read about focus stacking, seems to be a game changer to learn.

#4 and #83

looking good! you were there? what was your favorite part of the event

nice first pic!
forcus stacking works, but you might need a tri pod to keep everything tight
for hand held consider using a tighter aperture if you want to get sharper shots
it looks like you had some nice light on it

Piecho

Opportunity to spend time with the people, quality of the samples in every category I tried. Next time should plan time off for the event, note that : )

Thanks for the tips, I will spend some time learning the gear but seems to be enough that I need, happy about that. 16mpx M43 with stock lens and macro adapters. I have 50/1.8 waiting from old 35mm camera, also ordered 4x microscope lens for https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5130912

About the light, I just use stock one with some DIY diffuser. I see, that you can play nicely with the glass jars when comes to the subtle reflections.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that 50mm 1:8 sounds sweet! a great walking around lens
are you shooting on film?!
/you mention a 35mm camera
that would be sweet action like old school
i used to like to take pictures

that would be cool to meet some fellows and spend time with cool people
you dident plan for time off? this sounds like at least a week long thing! for me
the travel alone would warrant a day of decompression
/but i like to take things slow!
smoking weed is fun

Piecho

Let me open thread for my amateur photo journey, would be happy to learn together.

I shoot couple of films with manual 35mm camera and pentacon 50mm/1.8. I will use it with M43 if manage to get it back from my old place.

There were bunch of hobbiest and professionals in different fields. We had a blast judging top quality products and spending time together : )

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Let me open thread for my amateur photo journey, would be happy to learn together.

I shoot couple of films with manual 35mm camera and pentacon 50mm/1.8. I will use it with M43 if manage to get it back from my old place.

There were bunch of hobbiest and professionals in different fields. We had a blast judging top quality products and spending time together : )
that would be cool man! i will def drop in

Latest posts

Latest posts