What's new

IC mag 2008 Entrys

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Oh no Oldpink, please put it in half and send the another half for me!

Sorry Rosy, but those erbs caught my attention also :D

Love those HappyBrother products, vivá la Karmagenetics :woohoo:

That NH x MH looks brilliant also, maybe from ojd?

OP: Could you please let me know what is your favorite smoke among that erb plate? Would like to know whats the product that gets Amsterdam veteran like you blasted & high and keeps you there :rasta:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Herb, OP is an Indica guy, I bet ya he'll go for the couchlocky ones.

OK, I'll share some with you, just to show what a nice guy I am, but you owe me one :D

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Rosy Cheeks said:
Herb, OP is an Indica guy, I bet ya he'll go for the couchlocky ones.

OK, I'll share some with you, just to show what a nice guy I am, but you owe me one :D

yep I like the indica strains

M

mosca negra

Great shots there OP! Thanks for all your efforts!! All BEAUTIFUL entries.

Cheers, Mosca

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hehe looks like it was a busy two days for the judges, nice pics OP, im pissed i didn't manage to get myself over there to account for at least 1 judges bagy, oh well maybe ill make it back next time.

sqwirl

I was hoping to see my entries pictured in here. Even though they didn't make it into the cup it's a little disapointing not seeing them in here. With postal confirmation I at least hope somebody enjoyed the ounce of Nigerian Silk and ounce of two different Bubble Hashes.

Err sorry sometimes you just gotta vent. Been bothering me since the competition and now I've decided it was time to fully vent and get this behind me.

B4O2N0G

sqwirl said:
I was hoping to see my entries pictured in here. Even though they didn't make it into the cup it's a little disapointing not seeing them in here. With postal confirmation I at least hope somebody enjoyed the ounce of Nigerian Silk and ounce of two different Bubble Hashes.

Err sorry sometimes you just gotta vent. Been bothering me since the competition and now I've decided it was time to fully vent and get this behind me.

Damn im sorry to hear that.A full ounce of weed and also bubble and no pictures of either.Id be pretty pissed if that happened to me for sure. :nono:

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Whats up with that? Were your entries late?

I still don't see anything posted about '09? Its getting kinda close for no info. :(

Latest posts

Latest posts