What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ibechillin's Dank Chronicle

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I just cut down and composted all my plants, cant handle the stress of the people I live with stealing from me anymore. Sad when able bodied people feel the need to take from a disabled person.

The righteous rest less than the wicked.

I am very sorry to hear this. I hope things get better and wish you the best of luck :comfort:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Sorry to hear it.

Anytime you need to chat, I'm here. And I'm sure a bunch of other people will do the same.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Just is what it is, in the sense of "lifes what you make it" I made my life stressfull as hell trying to pull off a grow in a less than ideal situation. I have alot to look forward to for this upcoming spring when I go off grid and do a big grow away from civilization.

Honestly feel a ton better now oddly lol.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Just is what it is, in the sense of "lifes what you make it" I made my life stressfull as hell trying to pull off a grow in a less than ideal situation. I have alot to look forward to for this upcoming spring when I go off grid and do a big grow away from civilization.

Honestly feel a ton better now oddly lol.

Sorry to hear that. Let me know if I can do something. Hope you do get relief. I'm like that some times too and unload the things that are causing me stress. I call it cleaning house. lol

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Finally Back!

Veg area:

5'x10'6.5' tent (4.5'x9'x6.5' actual internal)
Left side 600w HPS right side 440w HPS.

Veg seedlings:

Panama from Ace
Neville's Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness
^(Connoisseur Genetics Neville's Grail Project fem mix pack)
Gorilla Glue RIL from Tonygreen
Harlem Diesel from Piffcoastfarms
Blueberry freebie from Seedsman
Lemon Dosidos bagseeds from Archive
Slurricane bagseeds from In House Genetics
Mango Haze from DoubletripleOG
Tha Melon x Dubsidos from DoubletripleOG
Garland F2 V2 from Vernal Heirloom Seeds
Wormwood F2 V2 from Vernal Heirloom Seeds
Auto Ultimate from Dutch Passion
Auto Northern Lights/Boreal Lights from Tychomonolyth

Tha Melon = Karma's OG
Dubsidos = OGKB x [(Tahoe x Triangle Kush) x Biker Kush]

Garland F2 V2 = Golden Goat x Scott's OG

Wormwood F2 V2 = (Triangle Kush x 88G13HP) x Bandaid Haze IX 3.0

Flower Room Dimensions:

24.91666666666667 feet long
11.375 feet wide
7.666666666666667 feet tall
283.4270833333334 square feet
2,172.940972222223 cubic feet

30amp dryer plug powering 5 double ended 1150w HPS flowering 40 clones (strains listed below) in 3 gallon fabric pots filled about 2 gallons in 4'x12' 48 square foot area. 23 seedlings in 6" plastic pots filled about 4" deep along wall.

This run being fed Absolem and Eric's 3 gram Jack's 5-11-26 and 2.5 gram calcium nitrate per gallon at estimated 2.0 ec/1000ppm from seedling/freshly rooted cut through flower until flush.

Clone Strains:

Gelato (Sunset Sherbert x Girl Scout Cookies)
Cherry Hammer (Cherry Pie x 9lb Hammer)
Lava Cookies (Lava Cake x Girl Scout Cookies)
Electric Lemonade (Blue Dream x Tahoe OG)
Snoop's Dream (Blue Dream x Master Kush)
Wet Dream (Blue Dream x Juicy Fruit)
Rocket Dawg (Space Queen x Chemdawg)
Pineapple Express (Trainwreck x Hawaiian)

Seedlings are Critical Widow F2 (Critical Mass x White Widow) originally from Mr.Nice.

Will get some full garden and more individual plant pictures soon.

Just some budshots from last night day 56 flower:

1. Electric Lemonade
5EF64757-939C-408A-BC66-0F46886B6594.jpeg

2. Lava Cookies
9D0F01E6-B63B-4551-BAAE-CAAFFBF0A591.jpeg

3. Pineapple Express
20F60B50-16E0-478D-B300-161025F3FD7D.jpeg

4. Snoops Dream
6661F4E0-FEEA-4F0C-BF74-1062F30A8CCF.jpeg

5. Cherry Hammer
82DEE2C0-B014-49F6-99BA-2B5DA003D5A6.jpeg

6. Gelato
D81947F2-6C37-422D-A262-743CB9CC458F.jpeg

7. Critcal Widow
76001E7A-33DA-47AD-B39A-5B8124A233B2.jpeg

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see you're back at it! You have a great lineup there, including some solid afghan crosses. Enjoyed the diversity of budshots. Looking forward to seeing more. Are you good for an outdoor grow next year? :smoke:

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Glad to see you're back at it! You have a great lineup there, including some solid afghan crosses. Enjoyed the diversity of budshots. Looking forward to seeing more. Are you good for an outdoor grow next year? :smoke:
Welcome back!!

Appreciate you both haha glad to be back. The Lemon Dosidos I got the bagseeds from was miraculous indica cant wait to see what I find in the 10 bagseeds. Havent grown any of these previously except Tychomonolyth's Auto Northern/Boreal Lights or smoked most of them before so pretty exciting all around. Started some breeding finally as well been spraying STS on 2 different Auto Ultimate and 2 different Tychomonolyth Auto Northern/Boreal Lights for starters preparing for outdoor :whee:. Will get better pics around harvest time of this cycle in a week or 2.

Latest posts

Latest posts