What's new

I tried it didnt work!!

Trillyen

Ok im starting this new HYDRO grow, and last time i tried to do a organic HYDRO GROW, i almost killed my plants...

I used earth juice bloom, just like the directions said, my clones already had roots WELL established and the whole 9...

they ALMOST didnt make, actually i may have lost 1

any way my water started to look all nasty, and like oily, it really didnt look to good is it suspose to do that

Shouldnt the water be some what clear, or does it need to be like a compost tea??

all i have is eart juice bloom, and earth juice grow, id like to use what i have, if possible. seeing as they are already OPENED:yoinks:, lol

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a few ?'s. What is the size of your beloved baby's? What is you current ppm and ph and humidity level. Take a reading one day and then the next and lets see what the numbers are. If you have any pics that will help but please understand knowing the answers to these questions will make you answer much easier to find instead of chasing your tail and god forbid killing your lady's.

I'm a Biotanicare guy have been for years and have NEVER gone by what the bottle says. Have tried tho and it was always to hot and the girls didn't like it at all.

My Penny
Mr.Wags

Trillyen

Just a few ?'s. What is the size of your beloved baby's? What is you current ppm and ph and humidity level. Take a reading one day and then the next and lets see what the numbers are. If you have any pics that will help but please understand knowing the answers to these questions will make you answer much easier to find instead of chasing your tail and god forbid killing your lady's.

I'm a Biotanicare guy have been for years and have NEVER gone by what the bottle says. Have tried tho and it was always to hot and the girls didn't like it at all.

My Penny
Mr.Wags

thanks for the response ill get that info later, im at work now, I know my humidity goes from like 47 to 60 I believe.

Trillyen

My Penny
Mr.Wags
My baby are fresh out the clone machine , i use tap water, and last time i tested even after the water sits for a while its like 370 and sum, i keep the ph at about 5.7 to 5.8 with a high dollar accurate ph probe (oakton PH30 or something like that)

here are some pics of the clones now, in the flowering room

they are doin pretty good now

even the ones without roots

Attachments

• sperated.jpg
    sperated.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 12
  • seperated 2.jpg
    seperated 2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 11

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to hear the news. I bet having humidity on one side and not the other has been a trick for ya.

Good Luck

Mr.Wags

Trillyen

Good to hear the news. I bet having humidity on one side and not the other has been a trick for ya.

Good Luck

Mr.Wags

yea kinda, but when the lights are off it works itself out i think, but yea the ones WITOUT the roots kinda wilt over a lil, when the lights come on!!!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From what I see you can either add a little humidifier or go the ghetto way and hang a rag out of a bowl full of water. You can get a small temp meter with humidity readings for around 10 bucks at either wally world lowes or radio shack. It would fit nicely in your arera there and might give ya an idea of what the young ones are going through.

Mr.Wags

Last edited: