What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I started new grow!

Teepi

Hi again!

Last time I was needing help with my ladies suffering from something... Now I want opinions how am I doing with new ladies. They've popped their heads out of soil on 24.2, so that makes them about 10 days old. Imo these ones looks shitloads better than last ones, not stretched like last ones, and growing very tight atm, Need to raise light at some point...

I also figured out, that our apartment is old and shitty place to grow weed. Not enough fresh air coming in the apartment, weed not getting fresh air so they refuse to grow nicely. This is a big problem during winter, because I can't open windows too much when it's like -10 to -20 celsius outside. Obviously now it's getting warmer, and I can keep window open for a bit each day, like 10-15 minutes each time, few times a day at minimum. I noticed a difference already from yesterday, as I was getting some fresh air in, they had grown during night more than before. I'm confident it's the fresh air they got, that made them grow better. Imma keep eye on this matter and once the weather gets warmer, I'll keep window open at all times.

Anyway, here's few pic of my fresh grow. Hoping these ones will grow nice and strong. Though, the last set I gave to my wife to take care of... she got them to grow! I might have to let my wife grow our weed soon. 😂

20220306_144545.jpg

20220306_144548.jpg

20220306_144558.jpg

20220306_144603.jpg

Attachments

• 20220306_144545.jpg
    20220306_144545.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 20220306_144548.jpg
    20220306_144548.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 20220306_144603.jpg
    20220306_144603.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 41

SeaDog_BC

Nice little ladies. 85 degrees is a little on the warm side but not going to kill them or anything.

Teepi

Nice little ladies. 85 degrees is a little on the warm side but not going to kill them or anything.

Yes, a little... but only a little, it's about 30 celsius which is still fine. Anyway, temps are bit lower now, at around 81-82F.

Thanks all. You just confirmed my thoughts, they are fine ladies that started fine.

Teepi

Hey teepi, looks good, how is it going with the plantz? greetings

Hi. I think they are growing just fine. Trying to take things easy, and keep them healthy. Kept them under T5 until yesterday, now under 300w LED running at 25% power. Also about week ago i cut the tops on 3 of them, 1 of them is weird and small so no cutting her yet.

Few pics. I'll even add family photo so you can see my 3 older ones that didn't work out that well, but they are alive and going fine now. I'll keep them as practice run. :)

20220329_122153.jpg

20220329_122211.jpg
20220329_122238.jpg

20220329_122454.jpg

Teepi

IIRC, it was THC bunker buster from zamnesia seeds. Other ladies are OG kush, Peyote critical, Lemon tree and LA confidential.

Teepi

The third picture post 7 the one leaf has something going on with it. Maybe calcium issue.

Yeah it has, 2 of the new plants took some damage at first 2 weeks or so. Not exactly sure what happened, but it was just the first 2 or 3 set of leaves that took some hit, after that they've been fine so not worried here. Im guessing my light was too close, and not enough nutes, as that damage stopped almost immediately after i took the light up a bit and fed them.

Creeperpark Yah, that LED has been with the bigger ladies for a while now so that height is fine. I also after posting family pic here, raised those small ones to the same level with bigger ones, so there shouldn't be any stretching going with smaller ones. Last night I was looking at them, my god they look good now and they surely like that LED as they are growing little faster now I think.

I've been feeding them all about same amount of nutes. Using biobizz for now, giving about 2ml/litre nutes. Using bioheaven, biogrow, acti-vera, calmag, rootjuice and algamic. Thinking of going mineral nutes after these ladies, instead of organic.

Aah, Im just damn happy and excited I finally got something growing nicely. After about 12 years of not growing, this is some good therapeutics. :)