What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I need money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Theres too many things to list for skills, and my plans/goals, but I assume there is tasks out there that anyone could do. If anyone has any jobs opportunities, or gigs in mind for me. I'd appreciate it.
.I just need an income, and this community has always been a blessing. Closed mouths dont get fed, and Ive been quiet for so long im starting to think I should have asked a long time ago.

If anything, maybe you could recommend a business, or gig that works for you that requires no investment that you know I could start immediately... I have so many plans, and things ive studied but everything takes money. Seems like its more about who you know than what you know in most cases..

Have you got a pressure washer or access to one?

If so, go to youtube. Theres some kid on there thats constantly banging on about how easy it is to set up a pressure washing business.

CrossBones

They be paying Nice Coin for Snow Plowing in the North East this year, $80 an hour x 10 hours of plowing a storm give or take, Cha Ching, only work if snowing tho.. May need a CDL.

sdd420

Veteran
I would start a seed business and focus on sativas. Then I would sell clones too . Become almost like a strain librarian and legitimize any cross or s1 you make . Try to collaborate with legitimate breeders. When legalization nation wide happens expect your business to take off. It’s an exciting time for cannabis entrepreneurs. Me I’m too tired and old but I’m glad to be around to see it.

moose eater

Theres too many things to list for skills, and my plans/goals, but I assume there is tasks out there that anyone could do. If anyone has any jobs opportunities, or gigs in mind for me. I'd appreciate it.
.I just need an income, and this community has always been a blessing. Closed mouths dont get fed, and Ive been quiet for so long im starting to think I should have asked a long time ago.

If anything, maybe you could recommend a business, or gig that works for you that requires no investment that you know I could start immediately... I have so many plans, and things ive studied but everything takes money. Seems like its more about who you know than what you know in most cases..

Chaga for tea sells for anywhere from $10 to $25 per lb. at Etsy, as well as other online outlets. One fellow I know up here, a First Nations guy, collected over 100 lbs. of chaga in a 2-day period last spring.

He tends to harvest the chaga in the colder part of our later winter/early spring months.

He uses a special hatchet to break the chaga free from the birch trees, then uses a special grinder to grind it up into the desired consistency.

The stuff's catching on, and you can research it online, though I'd advise trying to stick to the more credible sources, where it concerns any health claims.

You'd also need to live in a northern, cooler climate, with birch trees. As that's typically where chaga is found.

Marketing a 'craft' type product online through an outlet like Etsy may or may not require a business license where you live. And you'll need some method of processing payments, as well as decisions to be made re. transport/shipping.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I was studying pretty deep on foraging, and mushroom identification, tree identification, etc.... Very interesting, and fun learning.... I never had a chance to apply any of it.. I had a turbulent time in life and went from losing everything including a loved one... To having a great paying, but super toxic/unhealthy job environment. I was studying during all that to stay sane, but didnt have free time to go hunt for shrooms/ginseng at the time or need the money per say....
Im back home now though and have nothing but free time, and thats a super good reminder...
I definitely need to dive back into the foraging knowledge. Thank you very much, that is the kinda stuff my dumbass needed, and why i made the thread ;)

I was studying pretty deep on foraging, and mushroom identification, tree identification, etc.... Very interesting, and fun learning.... I never had a chance to apply any of it.. I had a turbulent time in life and went from losing everything including a loved one... To having a great paying, but super toxic/unhealthy job environment. I was studying during all that to stay sane, but didnt have free time to go hunt for shrooms/ginseng at the time or need the money per say....
Im back home now though and have nothing but free time, and thats a super good reminder...
I definitely need to dive back into the foraging knowledge. Thank you very much, that is the kinda stuff my dumbass needed, and why i made the thread ;)

Start a YT channel about it and your journey so other ppl can learn. Do livestreams and interact with the chat and read out the comments (ppl love that). You dont have to show your face, you could face camera away from you if prefered.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Yeah, I know all about Youtube, and streaming... I just dont have the best PC, and too stressed to play & record videogames.... Plus every other thing/hobby would require a good camera or phone that i dont have plus money to do said hobby... I can hardly pull off grow equipment I got lucky, and blessed with gifts to make it happen this time, and just starting..

Yeah, I know all about Youtube, and streaming... I just dont have the best PC, and too stressed to play & record videogames.... Plus every other thing/hobby would require a good camera or phone that i dont have plus money to do said hobby... I can hardly pull off grow equipment I got lucky, and blessed with gifts to make it happen this time, and just starting..

Not video games 😅 FORAGING!! And the other nature based stuff 😅 You only need your phone to start off just walk about and film stuff. Youd be suprised how many people cant get outside in nature and love to watch that stuff. You dont even have to talk you could just have ambient sounds of your surroundings. Try it, itsonly going for a walk with your phone 😅

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You may need to leave the weed alone for a while until you can get back on your feet. Staying fucked up all the time can keep a person unmotivated and unemployed. The best way to get money is to get off the couch and go do something for someone. Work is everywhere if you are physically able, if not, you just have to make peace with being without money. 😎

KalebBeck

Though it may sound silly, you are not motivated enough. I think that if you had an opportunity to get a Wealthy Living, you wouldn’t probably miss it, right? So what are you waiting for? Life never stops going, no matter what you’re doing: suffering or living it. I’m sorry if I sound like a motivational coach, but, man, you decide what to do and think. So, try to remember your dreams, set some goals with deadlines, and make them come true. You’re just wasting your time sitting and complaining about your life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts