What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I need help getting pased the seeding stage.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Life is not about 'you,' and neither is my statement. It is a general statement regarding the decision to interrupt the growth process of an auto at a critical point. I have no control over you taking it personally.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You quoted my statement so that directly involved me,,,,

Last edited:

GoatCheese

Veteran
@944s2, bro...

Few years a go you were quite indifferent in your comments about Harvey Weinstein’s rape victims and now you pretend to be so well mannered yourself, and behave like an upset 70 yo true British lady! LOL Get the F out.

-

-

Yea, auto seeds are a different ball game. in recent years i have germinated hundreds of regular seeds with no problems but then had big problems with autos before i read about how sensitive they are. Annoying plants for an absent minded insomniac like me who tends to be a bit careless when it comes to growing.

I like to start autos in a small bit of soil in milk cartons where i can cut the bottom and the sides off when i transplant them into larger pots fairly soon after the seedlings pop out of the soil. This way you don’t disturb them so much

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good way to kill the sprout imo. My soil gets dry and it dies, the microbes die, and the sprout will die.
That's nonsense.. Wet/dry cycles are a must to grow cannabis well in soil. When I say dry it doesn't mean to let them sit dry for days lol. If you are waiting too long to water learn when your plants require more before they die lol. It's not hard to tell when the medium is dry enough and needs to be watered again. I've had plants that look dead from lack of moisture, they can quickly recover when watered. Cannabis is a hardy species. I've never had seedlings/plants die from using standard wet/dry cycles. In my garden, it takes 2-3 days for seedlings/saplings to need water. Depends on pot size, root mass and ambient temps. . If it's hot they will dry quicker. The larger plants can suck up that in a day. I never water when the medium is wet.

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@944s2, bro...

Few years a go you were quite indifferent in your comments about Harvey Weinstein’s rape victims and now you pretend to be so well mannered yourself, and behave like an upset 70 yo true British lady! LOL Get the F out.

-

-

Yea, auto seeds are a different ball game. in recent years i have germinated hundreds of regular seeds with no problems but then had big problems with autos before i read about how sensitive they are. Annoying plants for an absent minded insomniac like me who tends to be a bit careless when it comes to growing.

I like to start autos in a small bit of soil in milk cartons where i can cut the bottom and the sides off when i transplant them into larger pots fairly soon after the seedlings pop out of the soil. This way you don’t disturb them so much
Harvey Weinstein ?
please enlighten me,,
Did I stir ya coffee GC?

Latest posts

Latest posts