What's new

i have often wondered

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I am thinking pictures are from various growers that use the lights, from other platforms or even from this forum. Not plants grown by MH, but still plants grown under their lights.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
it's amazing, that the gov't knows what the lites u are building will used for...weed growing.. but as long as it's for other countries/people they don't care... sort of like fentanyl...
not like that. the light can be used to grow vegetables or flowers or medical plants, etc. We cannot control the final purpose of the users. just like, we can use phone to call someone, but some people might use it for criminal.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
not like that. the light can be used to grow vegetables or flowers or medical plants, etc. We cannot control the final purpose of the users. just like, we can use phone to call someone, but some people might use it for criminal.
true... true.... but come on now, this isn't 50yrs ago... your gov't as well as lots of others know/listen to every phone call/email/message you send n receive, n prob looking at our back n forth rite now... and if it's used to catch the bad guys so much the better

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
true... true.... but come on now, this isn't 50yrs ago... your gov't as well as lots of others know/listen to every phone call/email/message you send n receive, n prob looking at our back n forth rite now... and if it's used to catch the bad guys so much the better
This is related to politics, and it is the business of the leaders. i have no commments about it. I just want to live until 70 years old. this is my biggest wish. hhh o_O