What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I had a Potty dream - tell us yours!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i never remember my dreams if i've been smoking. i don't know why. there ARE "theories", but no proof...twice lately i was not partaking, dreamed i was in a fistfight, and whacked my wife. so, back to smoking...:smoke:

Cuddles

....... must be nice to catch a buzz without consuming anything!

Free weed, in yer dreams. :love:
yeah! but it´s too bad the cheerfulness wasn´t there when I woke up :(

Maybe it´s an omen, and this omen is that weed is gonna be safe to grow and smoke all over europe very soon! (yeah , right!)

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I have a friend who shares a bathroom with his wife... his and her sinks but there's a shared set of drawers in between.

The missus keeps her hair detanglers and retanglers and irons and vices and various torture instruments in the top drawer.

My friend had a dream in which he was relieving himself in her drawer... and the absurdity of it woke him up to find that he was sleep walking and he was in front of the open drawer... and he had indeed sprinkled some torture implements.

I don't know if he ever told her.

Blue Rhino

I don't really have weed dreams, but I did have one sometime after I started toking. The only thing I remember is taking a nice toke and holding it in and then I woke up still holding my breath like I was holding in that dream toke. lol

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Haven't remembered my dreams since I quit having a reoccurring nightmare at age 10. heh I sometimes wonder what difference it would have to remember them. Wife says I don't seem to apppreciate them when sleeping, so likely a good thing. Yeah? lol

AmanteSativo

Haven't remembered my dreams since I quit having a reoccurring nightmare at age 10. heh I sometimes wonder what difference it would have to remember them. Wife says I don't seem to apppreciate them when sleeping, so likely a good thing. Yeah? lol
Io andrei da uno psicologo,a dire il vero ne frequento due 😆

Ca++

I don't think you can get back to how things were. Try as you might. Your journey needs to take you somewhere else. Your subconscious is open to rewriting how you connect the dots. While you have already taken actual steps to cut down.

Are sound like nomad, ready to move on, but lacking direction.

If this is ringing true, then look on meetup. Look at the local events calendar. See if anything gets your interest. Maybe it won't, but there are groups doing most things. Non of which I can suggest. However, I like comedy nights and geeky drinking games. I deny liking board games. I won't go near sport.. not even frisbee. While walking groups are more for over 50s, and dining groups a bit friendly. Lots going on beyond these. Perhaps a holiday group.

Something is missing. So look at some menu's