What's new

I am computer illiterate...........

castout

Veteran
so, I thought I would come check what was going on here, in the computer land...I am already so far out of my element, that my tail is between my legs, and I am running for cover, in my growroom!!!!! I envy all of ya'll for knowing what you are doing on the computer. For me, uploading a pic, is a challenge. If anyone is interested in teaching an old lady grower a thing or 2 about the computer, i will put on my glasses and hearing aid....and I am grateful!!!!! Have a good one, and stay HIGH, it's better than being lOw!!!!

supermanlives

Veteran
just got me new 17.5 laptop and op system windows 8. learning again myself . my last laptop was like 10 years old

joe guy

I lucky I figured out how to use my phone, my wife gave up
Years ago tryin to get me to "get it" so good Luck I'm computer
Retarded so confusing...

V

vonforne

Castout, you are literate as far as reading comprehension goes or you would not be here. I would suggest purchasing a book from your local book store where you reside in the US. The have many books concerning computer operation from simple web surfing to using Microsoft Office Suites. There is one even called ´Computers for Dummies´ that goes into computer operating in great detail for new users. I took advantage of the local community college in the mid 90s and completed several classes concerning computer networking. With the changing operating systems even I am out of the loop in some ways but still able to perform certain functions concerning forum surfing and such. It is really not that hard. It is like anything else you do in life......stand in front of the mirror and tell yourself.......yes, I can do this.

V

Latest posts

Latest posts