What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hydro waterfarm questions.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Have any of you Hydroponic waterfarm to grow autos? I was thinking about getting one to try.

waterfarm.jpg

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_3151.jpg

Hi @#1cheesebuds . Look at this 330 grams killer mandarine auto, the thickness of the pot is not "normal".
It's a small waterfarm unit from general hydroponics europe. Grown by Vivix.

Same as you rpicture with different recycled plastics. ( those are vertical NFT )

ghe-waterfarm-system-75-p.jpeg

For the lilttle story I helped the guy from General Hydro Europe to correct a mistake on a plastic part from those (aqua/water) farm models. The liquid pumping column had weaknesses even brand new.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I have grown in hydroponics several times before over the last 20 years. But i havent done it with auto flowers yet. But i want to try.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So ill be getting a hydro system soon. What strain should i start with: purple landrace,
UK cheese, or an one of the auto flower strain i have.
The auto strains i have are Lemon, pixie styx, big bud.
I also have Grand daddy purple grape sherbert.

Eventually I'll be trying all of these strains in the machine I get. But i'm just curious what I should start out with.

driver77

Start with one you have experience with would be my suggestion. Might help knowing what the plant likes.