What's new

Huh?

Lakota412

I just signed two new patients tonight, they told me some real horror stories about what went down when they got their med cards. Lies told to them by "caregivers" like "once you sign with me, you can't change caregivers." and " You have to pick a caregiver when you apply for your card" "Give me the $25 (cash) and I'll get a money order and send in your application" while they wait and wait for their cards. No returned phone calls, little contact.

Most new patients are already unsure of how to act when getting their cards, and then to have un-friendly, pushie "caregivers" only confuses them more.

I'm just glad I can be their caregiver now, and not the big box operations.

Glad to have avoided this kind of crap...I bet most of these people are not even real Montanans, but out of state'ers, here to take peoples money.

YOU CAN CHANGE CAREGIVERS WHEN EVER YOU WANT!

highonmt

Veteran
Lakota,

Yes the sharks are swarming in the Treasure state right now. My wife had a similar experience at a traveling "clinic" complete with a "doctor" who wouldn't even listen to her and was really short with her just filled the form and shuffled her out! She easily qualifies but this quack really didn't even care. Then she was told she NEEDED to fill in the caregiver section with one of the caregivers present! Luckily she knows the law but WTF; these are the kind of lame asses that will ruin this for everyone. People are flocking to this place like it's a damn gold rush right now and most towns are now attempting to control MMJ through zoning and other regulatory measures. Hopefully the greedy bastards won't piss off voters too much..nice to see another MT caregiver on here.
HM

Lakota412

They don't realize just how small Montana is in population, and how everyone seems to know everyone, and how through this grapevine, their stink is getting around.

I wanna go stand outside one of these clinics and inform the new patients just whats what with the law.

Jack Dupp

When I went to the MCN to get my doctors' approval, I was shopping caregivers. I was told by a big box caregiver that I could either purchase from them, or grow my own. But not both. I knew this to be false and talked to a few more caregivers that confirmed I was right.
I am glad I shopped around and found a great caregiver.
Be careful folks, lots of shady MF'ers just trying to make a buck.

Latest posts

Latest posts