What's new

HTCs party pack

G

my good friend friend OG bub was extremely generous and shot me some samples of his offerins. nepali hashplant, sunshine#! and #2, and powerhouse. also a pack of PH BX1 beans. bubs a indica lover and his style really comes across in the samples.

first up is the powerhouse offerin, and is she potent. DC dominant in its bud, very hard dense nug. the smoke has a slight sweet tone upon exhalein, other wise it reminds me of the DC I grew. expansive heavy smoke, this bud differs in the stone, theres a good head spike with each toke. then she really lays it on ya. a real body blast, heavy stone with a nice clean head. this weed is a day ender, imagine you could smoke a little hear and there and maintain, but get down to a serious session and your not goin anywhere. top notch offerin, which bub has done the work on and it really shows in the smoke

next up is the sunshine offerin, another classic from the Hill., with mucho power in its attack upon your senses. very tasty weed, and dammit I know the taste but cant get a handle on it. ive had the smoke, or some bud that was closely related. gets right to the head for me. hashey undertones in the exhale, taste is like semi sweet spices??? lots of taste with a pleasent incense like feel to the smoke. had two samples, #1 and #2, the #2 bud I liked better as it had more pop to it, even some body effect. takes a bit for the head to peak, somewhat creeper as she piles it on:D

next up and last of the budz:( Nepali Hashplant, no pic as i spaced it and huffed up the bud. furriest of the samples, tric infested. had to peel the little cute wrapper from the bud.........dont the first pic look like some high zoot candy samples, lol......weed that smokes like bubble, a really smooth opium laced smoke, very hashy smoke, and all the stone a peep needs. nice body stone that has that floaty, puffy pillow feel to it while buried in the recliner.
really liked this bud. prolly biased as i really like the bubble :yummy:

Big Thanks to the HTC, makin for a great weekend here in the HIGH country:yes:

CBF

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
excellent brother!
Thanks mucho for posting a report!

Happy you had a good time with them, n lemme know if you want babies of any'dem lines ;)

Im choppin up some PowerHouse right now, yer report made me want some :) lol

Again, thanks!

Peace. OG bub.

G

All three sounds like winners. I love it when members do this. Nice independent report I also say thanks for posting a report.

ograskal

Veteran
Very Nice report CBF! Your real good at describing the flavors! Keep up the great work! Peace.~ograskal

Latest posts

Latest posts