What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
nice posts above, budtoaster! you are much smarter than i thought you were! at least your objections are not politically inspired. i run into that so much i tend to assume it.

i will apologize for that!

i'm now 71, and after all the medical problems i came out of it in pretty good shape.

i am currently building a house alone with no help whatsoever. i can run 10 miles.

i eat well.

so i could say that my belief in medicine has not only saved my life but enhanced it.

of course, a lot of high quality thc doesn't hurt either.

Brother Nature

this is not political for me ... not at all. red/blue, give a fuck. distinction without a difference.

i have spend over 3000 hours studying the science since Feb 2019. starting with atherosclerosis (spouse) and then biochem and then virology/vaccines. i am an engineer and i trust my ability to read published literature and see the facts and separate reality from wishful thinking. i have said it before ... there are a lot of totally junk studies being published. after reading several hundred it is relatively easy to spot (smell) the shit. i still spend 4 to 8 hours a day reviewing the data. this economy is fucked for art sales - based on 22 years of experience, so i have a lot of free time.

modern medicine - doctors, pharma and hospitals (particularly) are responsible for 3rd (some say 2nd) leading cause of death. i have experienced modern medicine first hand which is why i say not for me. just because there is a metric don't mean shit. but doctors don't have the math skills/time/interest to understand that. in fact, i would say metrics replaced integrity and competence.

i agree about skepticism - i don't believe anything - i biohack my way through this life. just like shitty "science" reports, there are a lot of shitty YouTube/BitChute/Brighteon/Odysee channels - but also a lot of gold buried in the rubble.

i believe in aerobics and good nutrition. if that doesn't allow me to live the life i want then i am checking out. i saw my cat do this when she got COPD - the official medical term is "failure to thrive". my mom did the same thing at 94. not a bad way to go if i have the time, else fentanyl looks like a quicker option.

i think synthetic biology - including mRNA "treatment" - is abhorrent. i wrote a longish rant about my take on these mRNA vaccines - buried several pages back in this subforum. tldr: hubris is not my idea of health.

terminology: allopathy means modern pharmacology. homeopathy means ancient pharmacology, although still practiced in the form of vaccines. now at 74, i don't trust or use any meds. cannabis and psilocybin are not meds.

the vaxxes i got as a child were NOT against my will - i just didn't know any better. side effects? who said there were no side effects. there is no metric for that ... evidently VAERS doesn't have credibility. i do know that i was "sickly" as a kid. after i took charge of my own health i have never been healthier ... although i do realize my bioframe is degrading. still, my life seems to have been in 30 year stages, so currently i am shooting for 90 (or 120).

i could go on and on, but i know i will not convince anybody - nor am i trying to convince anyone - just following my own plan and adjusting when things need adjusting.

my body, my choice. the idea that i should damage my health (i.e. get jabbed) because some other fucks don't take care of themselves ... well, that just seems strange to me. the messaging should be - should have been from day one - get healthy and stay well. the ones that say this are marginalized and deplatformed. why?????????
I appreciate the thought out and logically structured response. I may not agree but respect your way of looking at life, wishing you the best long life you can have. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts