What's new

how you all doin pipl???

psilo_cybe

Greetengs to you all, with indica puffs and early spring sun from Croatia, Panonia...
Im here to try to find some cooperates and same thinkers on theme of cannabis in Germany...
with my 40 years, i have allmost 20 exp. in cannabis, outdoor and indoor, and arround 5 with outdoor hemp farming, allso beekeeping, and amateur micology of some genetics...
Hope to see some new stuf here and learn allso...
mostly i love indicas and i am a heavy smoker, i mostly grow kush strains for myselfe, and some merlot cbd hemp, carmagnola, and others for posibile market...

my gola this year is if needed, to move to germany for some bigger scale project, in last 5 years i managed to grow several houndrad plants, so my core is growing, gerrilla, outdoor organic, organic and safe pest and bug prevention....

my dream is to grow tons of flowers at once with reason and completly legal, that is the biggest reason im here...
im looking for my soul mate in germany, lol, allso, becides dogs, im single with no history and tails behind...
dogs are my life, so my Tornjak guardians are allso ready to make adventure....

if anyones looking for a "ton" cannabis master, here i am, dogs involved free of charge....lol

Last edited by a moderator:

psilo_cybe

so heres the numbers hm??? real pirates abord, from real green island of Grassa??? nice to see you all guys, seems like law aint gonna help us a lot...seem like im staying where i am and keeping the same protocol as beforre....so shade....im gonna get old waiting for law to make tons, maybe better to start thinking to move to Paki, Afg, for a seasson or two...west is overrated...