What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how to get charas,weed,garda,marijuana in srinagr (kashmir) ?

SAMSEED

:chin: you made a good point captain so there is only one possibility left : a member of the greenhouse strain hunters indian expedition is still lost in north india and is desperately looking to some contact with the locals to bring landraces seeds to the king arjan :thank you:
:biggrin:

now thats looking at it from a wicked perspective .... living outside the box ....:tiphat:

Gelado`

Veteran
I just smoked some great hash with my friends...let me log onto ICMag and see if anyone overseas knows where I can score! Riiight...

Yeah, There is a village . Just head north until you see the Rickshaw stand. There will be a guy with a red shirt he wears , usually on odd days. He rides a blue scooter. Ask him where the shoemaker is, take that street until you find the dead end , pass the temple, and you should have arrived. :0

Must love India!